Burt's Bees Baby 2-Pack Organic S/S Bodysuits (1 solid + 1 stripe), Sky, 3-6 Months, 1 ea

BY BURT'S BEES

Bee Essential Short Sleeve Bodysuit 2 Pack 100% Organic Ribbed Cotton Signature buzzy bee patch 1 Short sleeve lap shoulders with diaper snaps 4 Imported 3 Available in solid + stripe or solid + honeybee print Sometimes the basics are simply the best. Our short-sleeved 100% organic cotton bodysuits feature our lap shoulder style for easy on and off, and our signature buzzy bee patch makes them equally adorable as a base layer or a stand alone outfit. About us: Life is messy, without kids and especially with them, but we like that. It s fun and real, and we re still figuring it out. We re parents first and foremost. We love coming to work but at the end of the day, we re just like you. We shop at farmers markets and buy organic and local as much as we can. We prepare dinner for our families, bathe our babies, sing them lullabies and rock them to sleep. In our own small way see more...

• What makes these better than other onesies?1 Answers
Danielle D.
Grover Beach, CA
I got a bunch of these at my baby shower. They are super comfy and baby likes them.
melissa d.
Joplin, MO
I actually like these my niece wears them and she seems to like them they are very cute.
Destinee P.
Mc Gaheysville, VA
These are really cute. My daughter was in onesies for a long time, and Burt's Bees make adorable onesies.
Lauren L.
Huntington, WV
What makes these better than other onesies?