Burt's Bees Avocado Butter Pre-shampoo Hair Treatment uploaded by Lorah R.Burt's Bees Avocado Butter Pre-shampoo Hair Treatment uploaded by Andrea R.

BY BURT'S BEES

Rich. Buttery. And Born To Be A Beauty. We Use Avocado Oil In Our Pre-wash Hair Treatment To Deliver Essential Moisture While Olive And Almond Oil, Rosemary And Nettle Extracts Help Give Your Hair A Beautifully Glossy Shine.

• Gives Glossy Shine With Olive And Almond Oil, Rosemary And Nettle
  • Moisturizes With Avocado Oil
  • Sls-free

Ingredient:

Avocado Oil Is One Of The Few Natural Plant Oils That Contain Protein, Your Hair’s Prime Building Block. It Penetrates Hair And Skin Giving You The Moisture Your Hair Needs Without Leaving An Oily Film.

Glycerin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Protein, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Lanolin, Tocopherol, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Powder, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Powder, Chlorophyll, Fragrance.

How To Use:

Massage A Generous Amount (Amount Will Depend On The Length Of Your Hair) Of The Treatment Into Wet Hair And Scalp, And Comb Through From Your Scalp To Your Hair's Ends. Leave The Treatment On Your Hair For At Least 5 Minutes And Up To 20 Minutes For Maximum Conditioning. Shampoo And Rinse Well. Use Weekly.

• So is this like conditioning before shampoo? Doesn't the ...3 Answers
  • This product is wonderful. It makes your hair shiny and s...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Ashley L.
Macomb, MI
I got got this and I like it a lot. Keeps my ends from splitting so my hair growth got a lot better!
Deborah H.
Sherman, TX
I love all of burt bee products a little pricey but worth it this product makes your hair so shinny
Myra W.
Provo , UT
We all know avocados are the best for hair and this treatment preps your hair for only the best.
Kris p.
I love it! It works for me. I love the way my hair looks afterwards and it's almost 100% natural.
Dayami S.
Boynton Beach, FL
This product is wonderful. It makes your hair shiny and silky. I would definitely recommend.
LN F.
Really great product. Can be pricey but it is definitely worth a try if you never used it
raven g.
Gloversville, NY
I like the product but the smell is just not for me. It really does work wonders though !
Janelle G.
Great smell. No chemicals. Natural ingredients combined to produce a very rich thick paste to soothe dry hair. Seems to bring back some curl and body to the hair. Quick delivery and good service from provider. Very satisfied! I will undoubtedly be ordering it again

Lara L.
Brazil
It could be better. I like the purpose of this and also like that it's almost 100% natural. The scent is very strong, and smell better when you smell the packaging than when you smell the real product. It's hard to wash it off, feels weird like still dirty. But I noticed that my hair looks shiny when it's dry or after heat styling.
Angela C.
Lancashire, UK
I liked the quality of this and didn't mind the scent too much. I only need to use this when my hair is feeling really dry as it is very hydrating. You do need to use quite a lot which isn't great as the product doesn't really last that long. It did leave my hair feeling nice and soft.
Michelle G.
Bellingham, WA
So is this like conditioning before shampoo? Doesn't the shampoo just dry the hair out?
Dayami S.