Burt's Bees Avocado Butter Pre-shampoo Hair Treatment uploaded by Lorah R.Burt's Bees Avocado Butter Pre-shampoo Hair Treatment uploaded by Andrea R.

BY BURT'S BEES

Rich. Buttery. And Born To Be A Beauty. We Use Avocado Oil In Our Pre-wash Hair Treatment To Deliver Essential Moisture While Olive And Almond Oil, Rosemary And Nettle Extracts Help Give Your Hair A Beautifully Glossy Shine.

• Gives Glossy Shine With Olive And Almond Oil, Rosemary And Nettle
  • Moisturizes With Avocado Oil
  • Sls-free

Ingredient:

Avocado Oil Is One Of The Few Natural Plant Oils That Contain Protein, Your Hair’s Prime Building Block. It Penetrates Hair And Skin Giving You The Moisture Your Hair Needs Without Leaving An Oily Film.

Glycerin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Protein, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Lanolin, Tocopherol, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Powder, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Powder, Chlorophyll, Fragrance.

How To Use:

Massage A Generous Amount (Amount Will Depend On The Length Of Your Hair) Of The Treatment Into Wet Hair And Scalp, And Comb Through From Your Scalp To Your Hair's Ends. Leave The Treatment On Your Hair For At Least 5 Minutes And Up To 20 Minutes For Maximum Conditioning. Shampoo And Rinse Well. Use Weekly.

• So is this like conditioning before shampoo? Doesn't the ...3 Answers
  • This product is wonderful. It makes your hair shiny and s...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
jordan b.
Alexandria, VA
I don't really understand the concept of this product, I mean if I understand it maybe it would be a good product but I felt nothing in my hair besides just shampoo
Luiza M.
Bremerton, WA
I have fine hair and I was skeptical about this product. but it does wonders it leaves my hair and scalp smooth and healthy feeling. and it smells great!
jordan  c.
Hamilton, AL
After one use my hair was defiantly more conditioned and silky! I would recommend this to anyone with breakage or color treated! even healthy hair!
Lauren C.
I sweat by Burt's, and this hair mask is no exception! I loved the scent of the Avocado, and felt that it really sealed up my split ends.
Jessica O.
Love this brand and their products. I’ve added it to my haircare collection and I’m so happy I did! Major plus— it smells SO GOOOOOD!!!!
Madison B.
San Diego, CA
Burt's Bees makes some of my holy grail products! I like to use this pre shampoo as a hair mask. It makes my hair so soft and smooth!
Amber L.
Woburn, MA
I love using it as a hair styler. It starts out giving you the wet look then it dries and gives you an excellent dry style.
Chelsea S.
Robesonia, PA
Wasn't amazing. And it's actually green so for someone with blonde hair it kind of worries me to try using it again.
cristol l.
Jersey City, NJ
Smells great and I love burts bees products there more natural and for a store brand cannot be beat ......
Deborah H.
Sherman, TX
I love all of burt bee products a little pricey but worth it this product makes your hair so shinny
Michelle G.
Bellingham, WA
So is this like conditioning before shampoo? Doesn't the shampoo just dry the hair out?
Dayami S.
Boynton Beach, FL
This product is wonderful. It makes your hair shiny and silky. I would definitely recommend.