Burt's Bees Avocado Butter Pre-shampoo Hair Treatment uploaded by Lorah R.Burt's Bees Avocado Butter Pre-shampoo Hair Treatment uploaded by Andrea R.

BY BURT'S BEES

Rich. Buttery. And Born To Be A Beauty. We Use Avocado Oil In Our Pre-wash Hair Treatment To Deliver Essential Moisture While Olive And Almond Oil, Rosemary And Nettle Extracts Help Give Your Hair A Beautifully Glossy Shine.

• Gives Glossy Shine With Olive And Almond Oil, Rosemary And Nettle
  • Moisturizes With Avocado Oil
  • Sls-free

Ingredient:

Avocado Oil Is One Of The Few Natural Plant Oils That Contain Protein, Your Hair’s Prime Building Block. It Penetrates Hair And Skin Giving You The Moisture Your Hair Needs Without Leaving An Oily Film.

Glycerin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Protein, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Lanolin, Tocopherol, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Powder, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Powder, Chlorophyll, Fragrance.

How To Use:

Massage A Generous Amount (Amount Will Depend On The Length Of Your Hair) Of The Treatment Into Wet Hair And Scalp, And Comb Through From Your Scalp To Your Hair's Ends. Leave The Treatment On Your Hair For At Least 5 Minutes And Up To 20 Minutes For Maximum Conditioning. Shampoo And Rinse Well. Use Weekly.

• So is this like conditioning before shampoo? Doesn't the ...3 Answers
  • This product is wonderful. It makes your hair shiny and s...1 Answers
Lauren M.
West Orange, NJ
This is a great all around hair product for dry, coarse hair. You can use this as a pre-shampoo before washing and conditioning, or as a styling product (for taming edges it's great). I often put this in my hair on a Friday night and get up Saturday and continue my normal wash routine. It has eliminated my dandruff and dry scalp all together. It can be a bit hard to find, but check online to see if its available at your local Target.
Melissa F.
Not at all exaggerating when I say this is possibly the best product I've ever used! For someone who has dry and curly hair, this treatment nourishesy hair in ways I didn't think possible. Since shampoo tends to take out all the oils your hair has, using this product prior allows the essential oils you need for your hair to look shiny get locked in there. This is honestly my go-to hair treatment
Jonahs J.
I think this is a great product, but was a little too intense for my hair type to use more than 1-2 times a month. I liked it because it soothes my scalp, but because it wasn't quite right for my hair type I haven't gotten any more in a long time.
Paige F.
CHARLOTTE, NC
It's not amazing but definitely gives my hair extra moisture. I use it after and before braids and after relaxers to liven up my hair. It's not a miracle worker, but it works.
Kaylee C.
Austin, TX
This stuff worked great! My hair felt healthier after just a few uses! The only issue I had with it was its consistency because it was difficult to apply thoroughly. Other than that, it's fine!
jordan b.
Alexandria, VA
I don't really understand the concept of this product, I mean if I understand it maybe it would be a good product but I felt nothing in my hair besides just shampoo
Luiza M.
Bremerton, WA
I have fine hair and I was skeptical about this product. but it does wonders it leaves my hair and scalp smooth and healthy feeling. and it smells great!
jordan  c.
Hamilton, AL
After one use my hair was defiantly more conditioned and silky! I would recommend this to anyone with breakage or color treated! even healthy hair!
Jessica O.
Love this brand and their products. I’ve added it to my haircare collection and I’m so happy I did! Major plus— it smells SO GOOOOOD!!!!
Lauren C.
Richmond, KY
I sweat by Burt's, and this hair mask is no exception! I loved the scent of the Avocado, and felt that it really sealed up my split ends.
Michelle G.
Bellingham, WA
So is this like conditioning before shampoo? Doesn't the shampoo just dry the hair out?
Dayami S.
Boynton Beach, FL
This product is wonderful. It makes your hair shiny and silky. I would definitely recommend.