Burt's Bees Avocado Butter Pre-Shampoo Hair Treatment, 4.3 oz uploaded by Lorah R.Burt's Bees Avocado Butter Pre-Shampoo Hair Treatment, 4.3 oz uploaded by Andrea R.

BY BURT'S BEES

Rich and buttery, burt's bees avocado butter pre-shampoo hair treatment moisturizes to make hair beautiful and silky. â made with avocado oil, the pre-wash hair treatment penetrates hair and skin giving you the moisture your hair needs without leaving an oily film. â olive and almond oil, rosemary and nettle extracts help give your hair a beautifully glossy shine. see more...

• So is this like conditioning before shampoo? Doesn't the shampoo ju...3 Answers
  • This product is wonderful. It makes your hair shiny and silky. I wo...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
West Orange, NJ
This is a great all around hair product for dry, coarse hair. You can use this as a pre-shampoo before washing and conditioning, or as a styling product (for taming edges it's great). I often put this in my hair on a Friday night and get up Saturday and continue my normal wash routine. It has eliminated my dandruff and dry scalp all together. It can be a bit hard to find, but check online to see if its available at your local Target.
Jonahs J.
Jonahs J.
I think this is a great product, but was a little too intense for my hair type to use more than 1-2 times a month. I liked it because it soothes my scalp, but because it wasn't quite right for my hair type I haven't gotten any more in a long time.
Paige F.
Paige F.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's not amazing but definitely gives my hair extra moisture. I use it after and before braids and after relaxers to liven up my hair. It's not a miracle worker, but it works.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Robesonia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wasn't amazing. And it's actually green so for someone with blonde hair it kind of worries me to try using it again.
Kris p.
Kris p.
I love it! It works for me. I love the way my hair looks afterwards and it's almost 100% natural.
Jamee L.
Jamee L.
Wauconda, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my absolute favorite hair care products. One of my main go to' s. It reallllly helps my blond , stripped and bleached hair to feel stronger. I can't say I've tried anything quite like it, or anything that even compared. Definitely recommend.
Charlin F.
Charlin F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that this Burts Bees shampoo is so natural. You can feel the lightness of it, and you don't have to spend minutes on minutes washing it out of your hair. The avocado gives your hair such a healthy shine without all of the extra oil.
Luiza M.
Luiza M.
Bremerton, WA
I have fine hair and I was skeptical about this product. but it does wonders it leaves my hair and scalp smooth and healthy feeling. and it smells great!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Macomb, MI
I got got this and I like it a lot. Keeps my ends from splitting so my hair growth got a lot better!
Lorah R.
Lorah R.
Fort Wayne, IN
After two days of using this on my dry static winter hair... I'm sold. It smells amazing. It's thick and coats your hair. You leave it on for 15mins THEN shampoo. You don't even need regular conditioner. I just spray a little leave in conditioner when I got out of the shower. My hair is shiny again and healthy looking with bounce!
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Bellingham, WA
So is this like conditioning before shampoo? Doesn't the shampoo just dry the hair out?
Dayami S.
Dayami S.
Boynton Beach, FL
This product is wonderful. It makes your hair shiny and silky. I would definitely recommend.