Burt's Bees Avocado Butter Pre-shampoo Hair Treatment uploaded by Lorah R.Burt's Bees Avocado Butter Pre-shampoo Hair Treatment uploaded by Andrea R.

BY BURT'S BEES

Rich. Buttery. And Born To Be A Beauty. We Use Avocado Oil In Our Pre-wash Hair Treatment To Deliver Essential Moisture While Olive And Almond Oil, Rosemary And Nettle Extracts Help Give Your Hair A Beautifully Glossy Shine.

• Gives Glossy Shine With Olive And Almond Oil, Rosemary And Nettle
  • Moisturizes With Avocado Oil
  • Sls-free

Ingredient:

Avocado Oil Is One Of The Few Natural Plant Oils That Contain Protein, Your Hair’s Prime Building Block. It Penetrates Hair And Skin Giving You The Moisture Your Hair Needs Without Leaving An Oily Film.

Glycerin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Protein, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Lanolin, Tocopherol, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Powder, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Powder, Chlorophyll, Fragrance.

How To Use:

Massage A Generous Amount (Amount Will Depend On The Length Of Your Hair) Of The Treatment Into Wet Hair And Scalp, And Comb Through From Your Scalp To Your Hair's Ends. Leave The Treatment On Your Hair For At Least 5 Minutes And Up To 20 Minutes For Maximum Conditioning. Shampoo And Rinse Well. Use Weekly.

• So is this like conditioning before shampoo? Doesn't the ...3 Answers
  • This product is wonderful. It makes your hair shiny and s...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Venus L.
This amazing shampoo has done wonder for my hair and has definitely never caused any sort of problems for me. It is really affordable and easy to use and has left my hair looking more healthier than it has ever been!
Chyna H.
Charlotte , NC
I love using a pre poo for my hair before wash day, this one is actually my favorite so far. it’s very conditioning. i use this before shampooing and it helps my hair stay moisturized after shampoo. i would definitely recommend this for anyone with dry hair!
Lorah R.
Fort Wayne, IN
After two days of using this on my dry static winter hair... I'm sold. It smells amazing. It's thick and coats your hair. You leave it on for 15mins THEN shampoo. You don't even need regular conditioner. I just spray a little leave in conditioner when I got out of the shower. My hair is shiny again and healthy looking with bounce!
Jamee L.
Garden City, ID
This is one of my absolute favorite hair care products. One of my main go to' s. It reallllly helps my blond , stripped and bleached hair to feel stronger. I can't say I've tried anything quite like it, or anything that even compared. Definitely recommend.
Charlin F.
I love that this Burts Bees shampoo is so natural. You can feel the lightness of it, and you don't have to spend minutes on minutes washing it out of your hair. The avocado gives your hair such a healthy shine without all of the extra oil.
Yahaira O.
Yuma, AZ
Love love love this product. Everything about burst bees is amazing. The smell, the quality, the texture, the packaging. It is affordable, it lasts a very long time and it does its job amazingly.
Lauren M.
West Orange, NJ
This is a great all around hair product for dry, coarse hair. You can use this as a pre-shampoo before washing and conditioning, or as a styling product (for taming edges it's great). I often put this in my hair on a Friday night and get up Saturday and continue my normal wash routine. It has eliminated my dandruff and dry scalp all together. It can be a bit hard to find, but check online to see if its available at your local Target.
Melissa F.
Not at all exaggerating when I say this is possibly the best product I've ever used! For someone who has dry and curly hair, this treatment nourishesy hair in ways I didn't think possible. Since shampoo tends to take out all the oils your hair has, using this product prior allows the essential oils you need for your hair to look shiny get locked in there. This is honestly my go-to hair treatment
Jonahs J.
I think this is a great product, but was a little too intense for my hair type to use more than 1-2 times a month. I liked it because it soothes my scalp, but because it wasn't quite right for my hair type I haven't gotten any more in a long time.
Paige F.
Charlotte, NC
It's not amazing but definitely gives my hair extra moisture. I use it after and before braids and after relaxers to liven up my hair. It's not a miracle worker, but it works.
Michelle G.
Bellingham, WA
So is this like conditioning before shampoo? Doesn't the shampoo just dry the hair out?
Dayami S.
Boynton Beach, FL
This product is wonderful. It makes your hair shiny and silky. I would definitely recommend.