BY BURT'S BEES #39 in Skin Treatments

Helps reduce blemishes in only 2 weeks. Non-irritating to skin. All natural. Apply to blemishes using Q-tip or cotton pad. Use after applying toner.

Dani M.
Orlando, FL
I really wanted to like this product due to the natural ingredients, but it just wasn't for me. This product worked for helping to dry out blemishes, but it was pretty harsh on my skin. It almost always stung, dried out the surrounding areas and sometimes made the skin red and irritated. The smell is also quite strong. If you aren't a fan of licorice, I wouldn't use this product.
Sage D.
atlanta
This treatment works and I love that it is a blemish stick with a rolling ball. This treatment is mostly all natural ingredients which is something I look for in skincare products. However, it is extremely drying. It will dry out the blemish but it will also dry out the skin around the blemish greatly.
Jacqueline N.
Columbus
This works great with the toner I’m trying to treat acne! I typically only use this at night because by the time I wake up the spots I treated are typically a lot smaller than before I treated the spots with this wonderful product !!
Natalie W.
Kemah, TX
Burt's Bees Anti Blemish Spot Treatment Burt’s Bees is a wonderful like. Why, because it works, if I feel a blemish coming on I use the spot treatment and it dries it right up. I have normal skin, not oily so I am careful. I assume that if your skin is oily this would be a god send. I highly recommend it, and think even if you are like me and don’t break out often you must have it just Incase.
Kalinda H.
Virginia
I had a HUGE zit that showed up overnight. Put this on it and next nday it was practically gone! It's got some herbs in it that reduce swelling , oil and redness.
Mackenzie H.
I love the feeling of the blemish stick! It works well for clearing up little blemishes and is easy to cart around. The smell is very herbal, which I like! I have found it at our grocery stores and drug stores, it's easy to find and its cost is reasonable. Will keep buying.
Erika P.
Kelseyville, CA
I like that using this over night will dry the blemish and it did meet my expectations and very effective. But i really did not liked the smell on it , it is very strong odor .
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Application can get a little messy with this since it's a liquid but it does appear to have some results. If you put it on acne you've extracted or irritated skin it will definitely sting a bit. It is very drying so I don't recommend it to be applied to large areas. It kind of smells like licorice to me but I don't mind. I'd love to see Burt's make a toner incorporated with some of the ingredients of this product to be a two in one treatment.
Kyleigh B.
Bay City, MI
I've seen instant day results with this product. The smell is almost relatable to a black licorice smell but it goes away with a couple of minutes. I use at night and in the morning. It stings at first but I almost feel like the sting means it's working! 9.5/10
Jasmine C.
Burt's bees natural acne solutions line has become one of my go to lines. Using this blemish control treatment in conjunction with the cleanser of this same line provides the best results. My only complaint is that I feel as if it causes your blemishes to look worst before they get better, but this is overall a pretty good product.