BY BURT'S BEES

An oil-free foaming cleanser that is clinically proven to help reduce blemishes in only 2 weeks. Wash away acne causing bacteria, excess oil and impurities without over-drying or irritating skin. Use morning and evening to cleanse skin.

Buy on Zest Be...
Karli B.
Santa Ana, CA
I love this product! My face feels clean and revitalized after I use it. A little bit goes a long way so the packaging is perfect. My face does feel tight after I use it so I use moisturizer afterwards. I definitely notice a difference in my acne with consistent use.
Kayla M.
Columbus, OH
Since I began using natural products on my face, this has been a go to. It is easy to find as it is sold in Ulta, Walmart, and Target. I use this cleanser once a week, as I find it can get drying, especially in the winter months.
KT C.
Glenarden, MD
My favorite cleanser for the past year or so. Doesn’t dry out my skin and helps keep my breakouts to a minimum. A little can go a long way. I can’t be without this cleanser. I love the way it makes my skin look and feel.
Cameron I.
Hendersonville, TN
This is my favorite face wash. I have very sensitive skin as well as acne, I have struggles for years to find a good face wash; but THIS is the one for me. It's gentle but really cleanses and leaves your skin feeling amazing.
Margaret A.
I cannot say how much I love this product. Burt’s bees has always been my go to for chap stick and lotion. But now it’s become my go to for acne spot treatment! The all natural willow bark oil is amazing for overnight blemish fighting! I’ll always recommend to a friend.
Baylee B.
Roy, UT
This cleanser is good. It just made my face feel super dry and I don't like the smell. It is effective but I tried something different. I got it at Walmart and I would recommend it to someone with different skin than mine
Alyssa Y.
I actually do believe that this product works. I use it when I break out on my chin which isn't a lot but I feel like my skin is better after two days of using it. It smells great and is so easy to use.
Ashley N.
Austell
I use this on a daily basis, and love everything about it. I have sensitive skin and its 1 of the few brands that don't make me break out. I highly recommend it. Will definitely be buying more!
Samantha R.
Norwell, MA
I still don't know how I feel about this it's a little drying and smells funny came in a kit and the spot treatment really smells bad I guess because it's natural
Paulina P.
Toronto, ON
This cleanser is simply the MIRACLE any problematic skin is looking for. The soothing effect of the honey combined with the therapeutic effect of the willow's bark extract help combat the tenacious pimples and reduce them visibly! I was addicted halfway through the bottle. Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions Purifying Gel Cleanser