BY BURT'S BEES

eliminate germs without water! eliminate up to 99.99% of germs and make your hands smooth and soft, naturally, with this 100% natural hand sanitizer. this unique formula combines the effective germ-killing strength of corn-based alcohol with vitamin-rich aloe vera, to soften and moisturize hands, plus witch hazel to soothe skin.

Buy on www.ama...
Janelle R.
Atlanta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this spray in the summer. Went to NOLA for my birthday and I threw this in my purse walking around for the day. I normally carry lotion with me as well but with this product I didn't need it. Unlike typical hand sanitizer, this cleans and keeps your skin hydrated at the same time.
sage C.
Opelika, AL
this product literally saves my life. witch hazel is so amazing for you face in preventing breakouts and soothing the ones you already have. feels amazing on sun burnt faces too! really good at sterilizing facial area and easy on the eyes.
Samantha M.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I had this hand sanitizer years ago and haven't been able to find it since! It has such a nice, fresh scent and leaves your hands feeling so clean but not completely stripped of moisture (most hand sanitizers strip my hands of moisture then they feel so itchy soon after.) I wish I could find this again!
Charlotte K.
Montclair, NJ
<3 this hand sanitizer. Doesn't contain the long list of chemicals and is just a really great product with a faint and pleasing scent. I always bring this with me in the summer when I'm going to festivals or am just out and about. I heart Burt's Bees!
Lynn L.
Most hand sanitizers dry out my hands, but this doesn't. I only wished it lasted longer and was more easily spreadable. But that's the cost of using witch hazel ~ takes more liquid to cover an area than a cream or gel would.
Joy P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Wow this witch hazel sanitizing spray is amazing! Burts bees is such a unique brand and makes great quality items. I always have this in my purse on the go and it fits perfectly and doesn't spill or leak in my bag.
Melissa M.
O Fallon, IL
I bought 2 of these, one for my nightstand and one for my purse. It seems to work fine, but sometimes can be drying because of the alcohol it contains. But the spray bottle is convenient.
Amanda R.
Burleson, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use this before I put make up on clients. The only negative thing I've heard from people is about the smell. It does have a strong smell dissipates quickly. I like this product.
Madison B.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love this hand sanitizer so much! Especially since it is a liquid that has a spray to it! It works great and is better than one packed with chemicals!
Carmel A.
Love this stuff. It smells and feels better than other hand sanitizer products. Also, since it's a spray it's a nice way to refresh the air around you.
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone tried this? Does it have a strong smell?