BY BURT'S BEES #42 in After-Sun Products

Your Sun-kissed Skin Will Feel Revived With Hydrating Burt's Bees Aloe & Linden Flower After Sun Soother. It's Specially Formulated To Replenish And Re-condition Skin After Sun Exposure. This Quick-absorbing Face And Body Lotion Is Packed With Natural Aloe Vera And Linden Flower Extract To Soothe. It's Also Infused With Coconut Oil, Bee Pollen And Glycerin To Nourish Your Skin And Help Replenish Its Natural Moisture. Keep Your Skin Soft And Healthy, Naturally With This Soothing After Sun Moisturizer.

Burt's Bees Aloe & Linden Flower After Sun Soother:

• Face And Body Moisturizer For After Sun Exposure
  • Aloe And Linden Flower Soothe And Hydrate
  • After Sun Moisturizer Replenishes And Nourishes Skin
  • Non Greasy Natural Sun Care With No Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Indications:
  • Health Concern: Sun Protection And Sunburn

Warnings:

Warning Text: Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. If Accidentally Swallowed, Get Medical Help Or Contact A Poison Control Center Right Away.

Water, Coconut Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Stearic Acid (Vegetable Fat), Kaolin, Alpha Bisabolol, Glucose (Sugar), Aloe Extract, Linden Extract, Comfrey Extract, Bee Pollen Extract, Lemon Bioflavonoids, Xanthan Gum (Natural Thickener ), Honey Powder, Orange Oil, Lemon Oil, Sucrose Distearate (Sugar Emulsifer), Sucrose Stearate (Sugar Emulsifer), Sodium Borate (Natural Borax), Lecithin, Fragrance, Glucose Oxidase & Lactoperoxidase (Natural Preservative).

Instructions

Apply Generously To Face And Body After Sun Exposure Or Whenever Needed.

Buy on Amazon
Nicole H.
Ann Arbor, MI
Great product for helping your skin when you have spent too much time outside in the sun. This lotion/ After sun will help your skin heal itself faster so you do not peel. It puts moisture back into your skin. The cost is a bit high but for what it does and how effective it is I would pay to buy this product again and again. Highly recommended.
Skye T.
Ahh, with two of my favorite ingredients, aloe and coconut oil, Burt's Bees After Sun Soother, was what I needed in my life a few weeks ago! Certainly good to have around for after those wild summer days. I'm fair skinned and burn easily even if I do use sunscreen. I used this on a moderate sunburn - I wasn't peeling or anything, but my skin was sore and irritating and this did help calm the sensation. Good, pure ingredients I believe did not interfere with the natural healing process. A little bit goes a long way, so you won't need to purchase again and again - if you're careful, you'll get through an entire summer or maybe two with one bottle of this stuff!
Chris W.
Conneaut
I love burts bees ,they are very all natural. I get severe sun burn every year and this is my go to, to help with the skin damage the sun has caused my skin. It help soothe and heal sun damage , you can find it at Rite aid or Walmart. I dont think they could improve this product one bit , their whole line of product are great
Maya M.
Troy, NY
I love this. It works so well I used it every day after lifeguarding during the summer and I never had issues or painful sunburns. It is great for sensitive skin and smells very nice. It comes at a good price and I bought it in the Burt's Bees section of my local grocery store. I would recommend this to anyone.
Kayla H.
plainfield
This product is AMAZING! it calmed my after sun so fast. I got it at my local Walgreens and right when I applied it it was so gently! It has the classic burts bees packaging(which I love) honestly I don't think there is much room for improvement
Agustina P.
Miami
Had the WORST sunburn. Went out to buy normal aloe but got this instead. Better than the regular aloe bottle I usually buy at a pharmacy store like Walgreens. Super gentle and I loved the smell. Love all the products from this brand!
brittany R.
This product is perfect for soothing skin after a day in the sun. It cools and refreshes sun damaged skin. It isn't greasy at all like most aloe based products! I definitely recommend this as a must have summer item!
Itzel P.
Riverside, CA
I love this product because it is so light and refreshing. It really cools down irritated and burned skin. Even when I'm just itchy I use this product for my dry skin. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Taylor E.
I love the smell of this! It doesn't leave a residue on your skin after applying. You can layer and layer it. It seemed to heal my burnt shoulders quickly. I could feel a sense of relief once it was applied.
Tony N.
Cape Girardeau
Used to be excellent on my hands. I worked outside, in all kinds of weather. Pulling cable in the summer you need hand cream. The only problem I have with this is I haven't seen it in years.