BY BURT'S BEES

After A Long Day In The Sun, Your Skin Needs Some Extra Attention. This Intensely Hydrating, Quick-absorbing Face And Body Lotion Is Packed With Natural Aloe Vera And Linden Extract To Soothe. Coconut Oil, Bee Pollen And Glycerin Nourish Your Skin And Help Replenish Its Natural Moisture. Your Sun-kissed Skin Will Feel Revived, Soft And Healthy, Naturally.

Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Stearic Acid, Kaolin, Bisabolol, Glucose, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tilia Cordata (Linden) Flower Extract, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Extract, Bee Pollen Extract, Lemon Bioflavonoids, Xanthan Gum, Honey Powder, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Sucrose Distearate, Sucrose Stearate, Sodium Borate, Lecithin, Fragrance, Glucose Oxidase, Lactoperoxidase.

How To Use:

Apply To Your Face And Body After Sun Exposure Or Whenever You Want To Revive Your Skin.

Burt's Bees Aloe & Coconut Oil After Sun Soother
  • "Great for after beach. hydrating and refreshing as well as moisturizing your skin!" in 5 reviews
  • "I seriously love this after sun soother lotion from Burt's Bees. It has a light, almost botanical scent to it and it absorbs quickly into your skin. It isn't greasy or sticky like the aloe gels I've used in the past. It also doesn't upset or break out my sensitive facial skin. I've used this lotion after a bad sun burn and it helped keep my skin moisturized, soft, and it didn't even peel. Another positive is that this lotion isn't filled with chemicals but rather, it's 99.50% natural and isn't tested on animals. I highly recommend this after sun lotion." in 3 reviews
  • "Its a nice alternative to using aloe vera gel which gets all over everything and feels sticky and unclean on my skin." in 1 review
  • "We don't go anywhere without it so we highly recommend this for anyone." in 1 review
  • "this is a great product for sun burn relief and i recommend this to everyone and is great to use on kids who played in the sun for too long " in 1 review
Haley E.
Americus, GA
I love using this when my skin is sun burned. It leaves my skin feeling smooth. I also like that it moisturizers it. I think that it is an effective and affordable product. I highly recommend it!
Chrissy G.
This is THE best product to use on sunburns. It doesn't smell too great but it works so much better than that fake aloe you can buy at Walgreens. My entire pale, Irish, constantly sunburnt family swears by this stuff because of how well it works and how much more quickly your sunburn will be home after using it!!
Lauren B.
Burt and his bees have always had a way of making a bad situation better. This summer I decided that I was going to fry like bacon with tons of oil on my paper white body. Y'all, I couldn't move after the damage was done. I thought I was Kim K, but by the time the damage was done, I was forced to face the fact that I'm more like Rebel Wilson. This stuff saved my life. . It didn't stop my boyfriend from hearing me complain every 20 minutes, but, it worked wonders for little old me acting brand new.
Kristen B.
I got super burnt this summer and I went to CVS to find some aloe and I stumbled across this and it has changed my life. After using this once I felt like I wasn't burnt at all it also helped to keep my skin from peeling and it smells like heaven. If you get bad sunburn use this!!
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
I use this on the myself, and the kids after fun days at the beach . it is creamy, not sticky and so soothing after a day in the fun, but harsh sun and salt water. We also like it after a long hot soccer game!
Jessica L.
Trumbull, CT
This is by far the best sunburn soother I can find! It actually works & keeps working. A little on the pricey side but your comfort is more than worth it. I keep this on hand in summer for those times I forget the sunscreen or don't apply enough
Sarah G.
Seattle, WA
I made the mistake of falling asleep in the sun and burned my chest. I bought this at Walgreens and found that it gave me a lot of relief. It was moisturizing and soothing on my irritated skin and helped with the hot and itchy feeling.
Tara C.
Hawesville, KY
One of the best products I tried last summer and still continue to use till this day is Burt's Bee’s After Sun Soother. To me it’s so much better than the sticky gel Aloe Vera you find at stores. This is just like lotion and instantly soaks into your skin with absolutely no greasy feeling. I even tried it on a burn I acquired while baking one day and it even soothed the pain. This is a must have product especially if you’re like me and stay in the sun for only 30 minutes and get so red and burnt you feel like your skin is on fire!! I highly recommend this product!! Another reason why I love this product so much is that it is 99.5% Natural, is Animal Friendly, smells wonderful, and does what it claims to do. It may be a little on the pricey side, but it is a must have and actually works!!
Kat R.
Raleigh, NC
This is a vacation staple in my travel bag. I use it on all family members on missed spots. It doesn't irritate my kids nor my skin and doesn't cause any reactions or break out. Great price and an effective product.
Sami T.
Gotha, FL
Living is Florida i get sunburnt a lot and most of the time it doesnt show up until the damage is done. This is perfect product to use after a long day at a pool or beach. It is very soft and soothing :)
Nicole Z.
Palatine, IL
I have seen this at Target, does this really work better than aloe gel?
Alyssa P.
Huntersville, NC
Has anyone tried this before? I am often out in the sun and use a lot of sunscreen, however, there are times when I do get burned. I have used the Australian Gold brand after sun aloe spray, but I feel like it doesn't do a whole lot. Do you recommend it?
Tammie K.
Kirkville , NY
I burn so easy it seems like no sun screen works. I'm always red & sore in the summer. Does this work well? Does it take the sting away? Help with peeling? I love their lip products. So I am thinking if trying this too.
Destiny V.
Odessa, TX
Does this work well? My husband Is out in the sun everyday almost working and he comes home just burnt , I need something thatll take his mind of the pain something that soothes it .
tricia e.
Los Angeles
I'm guessing that this soothes the skin and helps it to heal due to the coconut oil?  Is it also cooling to the skin?

Kohl's