BY BURT'S BEES #7 in Hand Cream

Hard-working hands need the rich rejuvenation of this nourishing hand lotion. Sweet Almond Oil and Vitamin E hydrate while Beeswax conditions your hands to a soft, smooth status. Enjoy the soothing effect on your elbows, knees and feet too!

• Moisturizes dry hands, with Sweet Almond Oil and Vitamin E
• Seals and conditions skin with Beeswax
• Nutty almond scent

Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Water, Beeswax, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Kaolin, Fragrance*, Tocopherol, Nonfat Dry Milk, Carrageenan, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Stearic Acid, Glucose, Sodium Borate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Sucrose, Lactoperoxidase, Glucose Oxidase, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Potassium Iodide, Potassium Thiocyanate, Eugenol, Linalool *Natural Fragrance

How To Use:

Apply A Small Amount Of Almond & Milk Hand Cream To Dry Or Rough Hands And Massage Into Skin. Also Useful For Elbows, Knees And Feet!

• How does this compare to their mei ther hand cream? Is i...1 Answers
  • How do you describe this smell ?? Is it lasting? 1 Answers
  • What's your favorite thing about this product?3 Answers
Burt's Bees Almond & Milk Hand Cream
  • "This creme is amazing for dry hands, I type all day and my fingers get pretty beat up this stuff really makes a difference." in 37 reviews
  • "It works great moisturizing my dry hands but only bad thing is the smell, it's just not the same when I bought it the first time." in 22 reviews
  • "This product is the only one that has been able to heal the cracks in my husbands hands during the hard, cold, winter months." in 15 reviews
  • "A little bit goes a long way and I found that just a tiny dollop of cream was enough to keep my hands well-moisturized for hours." in 15 reviews
  • "I use it every night for the last two weeks and have noticed my hands getting softer...I recommend it for hard working hands :) " in 14 reviews
Frangely T.
Coral Springs, FL
I LOVE this stuff! Once upon a time, when I was an Instagram nail artist and did all these designs, I came across this product that was well recommended by a lot of the women I'd follow and connect with. Once I used it, I realized the the hype behind it is real! I bought it when it came with a pair of gloves and it makes my hands so soft and smooth, conditioning my cuticles and the skin on my palms. It can be used on your feet and other rough areas on your body, so you're definitely getting your money's worth. A little goes quite a long way, so I recommend you get yourself a jar! The smell reminds me of Japanese cherry blossoms, like the scent Bath and Body Works use to carry (or still does).
Chloey K.
Camp Pendleton , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
For some reason the image here is different than what I bought. I bought this at an MCX. It is pricey for "drugstore" product, so I wouldn't call it budget friendly. It has a super oily feeling on the skin, but it does feel very moisturizing. It has a very weird smell that I can't describe, I can't decide if it's good or bad. I would recommend this to others. (People that work with their hands)
Susanne S.
Mechanicville
Recently purchased this cream. I had years ago really enjoyed it and wanted to try again I love the sweet fragrance of almonds. The scent is not overly powerful which for me is great. It is a beautiful thick heavier cream texture but not greasy. Hands feel nice and soft!! Comes in a cute old fashion jar. This reminds me of something made in small batches in an old time pharmacy. Would Buy again.
Melanie C.
Manteca, CA
The smell of this is so sweet and absolutely addicting. I had a tiny jar of this and using it has helped my hands a lot.

The only thing that I note about this for my personal use is that I cannot use it as an everyday hand cream. If I use it too often, I feel like the beeswax will build up on my hands, and my fingers start to get a little waxy and will peel my skin in big hard chunks. So I figured it’s only best to use this after every other shower or so, to give my hands enough time to be washed and moisturized with other products. But this does a great job at locking in moisture once in a while and makes my skin so delicious and soft once the product soaks in. I use a small spatula to pick up product as it’s a bit more sanitary.
Dana R.
Lebanon, VA
Burt’s Bee Products are honestly heavenly they smell great and the lip balm leaves the slightest hint of flavor you’ll love but the hand cream is great for your skin and has hints of honey scents. Smooth and luxurious for healthy skin. Definitely recommend I’m out right now so no pic but it’s definitely worth the price because you need very little at a time
Mix M.
This cream smells SO good! I never really imagined that the combination of milk and almond would be so nice, but I really loved. I did notice after a while of not opening it, it began to solidify a bit, but that's most likely a normal effect. This cream really moisturizes your hands is very worth it.
Jennifer M.
Detroit, MI
Your hands will thank you for this little jar in the cold winter months. I use this constantly during winter time, I have one in my purse and car. Because my hands get so dry and looks so ashy that I’m happy to have this close to my desk. It can be a bit greasy when you first apply but it absorbs into the skin quickly. And you are no longer ashy on the knuckles or between the fingers - you’re welcome
Kim C.
This is a great hand cream for when your hands are really in need of TLC. Burt's Bees Almond & Milk Hand Cream has an almond fragrance that lingers. At first your hands have a greasy feeling but it doesn’t take long for the hand cream to absorb and soften hands.
Heather M.
Placentia, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This hand cream IS THE BEST!!! It melts so nicely into my skin and is perfect for my dry winter skin. The size lasts me forever as well. You can find this product at Target. I haven’t purchased another jar in about two years. It seriously will last you a long time.
Karina S.
Dallas, TX
This hand cream is not something new to my arsenal but it is something that I have been using religiously since the weather started changing. Dry hands are no fun and neither are thick and greasy hand creams. Burt's Bees is the Real MVP for keeping my hands from cracking and feeling like sandpaper this winter. I'm so addicted to this stuff that I would most likely have a panic attack if I left home without it.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you like the most about Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Cream?
Amy H.
Redlands
Do you like the scent?
Cricket S.
Harlingen, TX
Worth the price?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Do you slather this on at night to soften your hands as you sleep?
Destinee H.
Covington, LA
Would you say this is good for dry cracked hands in the winter?

Amazon