BY BURT'S BEES #4 in Hand Cream

Dry Hands Happen. That’s Why Our Super Rich, Natural Hand Cream Has Sweet Almond Oil And Vitamin E To Hydrate And Shield Your Hard-working Skin. We Then Top It Off With Our Very Favorite Skin Conditioner, Beeswax. What Better Way To Lend Your Hands Some Much-earned Help?

• Moisturizes Dry Hands, With Sweet Almond Oil And Vitamin E
  • Seals And Conditions Skin With Beeswax
  • Nutty Almond Scent

Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Water, Beeswax, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Kaolin, Fragrance*, Tocopherol, Nonfat Dry Milk, Carrageenan, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Stearic Acid, Glucose, Sodium Borate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Sucrose, Lactoperoxidase, Glucose Oxidase, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Potassium Iodide, Potassium Thiocyanate, Eugenol, Linalool *Natural Fragrance

How To Use:

Apply A Small Amount Of Almond & Milk Hand Cream To Dry Or Rough Hands And Massage Into Skin. Also Useful For Elbows, Knees And Feet!

• What's your favorite thing about this product?3 Answers
  • Does it have coconut oil in it? I'm allergic3 Answers
  • I work in the medical field so I am constantly washing my hands o...3 Answers
Burt's Bees Almond & Milk Hand Cream
  • "This creme is amazing for dry hands, I type all day and my fingers get pretty beat up this stuff really makes a difference." in 37 reviews
  • "It works great moisturizing my dry hands but only bad thing is the smell, it's just not the same when I bought it the first time." in 22 reviews
  • "This product is the only one that has been able to heal the cracks in my husbands hands during the hard, cold, winter months." in 15 reviews
  • "A little bit goes a long way and I found that just a tiny dollop of cream was enough to keep my hands well-moisturized for hours." in 15 reviews
  • "I use it every night for the last two weeks and have noticed my hands getting softer...I recommend it for hard working hands :) " in 14 reviews
Jennifer M.
Milwaukee, WI
Your hands will thank you for this little jar in the cold winter months. I use this constantly during winter time, I have one in my purse and car. Because my hands get so dry and looks so ashy that I’m happy to have this close to my desk. It can be a bit greasy when you first apply but it absorbs into the skin quickly. And you are no longer ashy on the knuckles or between the fingers - you’re welcome
Chloey K.
Camp Pendleton, CA
For some reason the image here is different than what I bought. I bought this at an MCX. It is pricey for "drugstore" product, so I wouldn't call it budget friendly. It has a super oily feeling on the skin, but it does feel very moisturizing. It has a very weird smell that I can't describe, I can't decide if it's good or bad. I would recommend this to others. (People that work with their hands)
Tomeka M.
Renton, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this as a birthday gift and I love it ...in the winter time it really helps my chapped hands survive the cold weather. Goes on smooth with a little bit of thickness. Love the smell of the almond milk scent. I will totally buy again. This product last for a long while depending on how much you is exactly time 😊
Ashley H.
Hamilton NJ
Yes this cream is amazing! So amazing my mother stole it! I insisted she use it this winter when her hands were cracked so bad they were bleeding! I slathered up her hands with some my Burt's Bees Almond & Milk Hand Cream and she was hooked! Within one use she she became a faithful customer
Ashley S.
Concord, NC
I like everything about this product except the smell. A little goes a long way, I had this product for over 6 months, and it's still half full. It's not harsh on the skin, the moisture lasts the entire day. The product is sealed and is glass, so be careful if dropped. It's a thick consistency, it reminds me more of a "butter" than a "cream"
Sarah M.
It's rich, potent, and very good for the driest of hands. I absolutely recommend this product. It only contains ingredients that I would recommend my friends to use because they are the highest quality and natural. I use daily in the car. I use more than once a day in the winter. I've bought this before, and I'll buy this again and again.
Tonya B.
Indianapolis IN
I’m not a huge fan of this hand cream. I love Burt’s Bees in general. However I don’t like how greasy it feels on the hands, especially when I’m at work. Nor am I fan of the smell of it, it doesn’t seem to be a very natural almond scent. I suppose it would be good to use at night but have not tried that yet.
Allison M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax hand cream is super duper strong.  I love the smell of sweet almond but I do not like how greasy this is after putting it on.  The only way I use it is before I go to bed and I make sure that I have sleeping gloves so that the greasiness does not get everywhere.
Danielle T.
Aurora, IL
I love this hand lotion. I have one for work and one for home. It's so thick and moisturizing. It saves my skin on the driest days. My hands do feel a little greasy and they'll look crazy shiny if you apply too much, but after it calms down you're left with amazingly soft skin.
Sabrina B.
West Newbury, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This hand cream works wonders. It is a thick cream that leaves a oily residue on your hands to really penetrate the skin and lock in moisture. because it leaves my hands oily its great before bed and not when you have things to write at work or to type on your computer
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you like the most about Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Cream?
Amy H.
Do you like the scent?
Cricket S.
Harlingen, TX
Worth the price?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Do you slather this on at night to soften your hands as you sleep?
Destinee H.
Covington, LA
Would you say this is good for dry cracked hands in the winter?