Cricket S.

Definitely!
Sheree B.
Sheree B.
May 18, 2013, 7:04 p.m.
I don't mean to dis this product but there is cheaper priced products that work just as good out there
Marie C.
Marie C.
April 16, 2013, 8:06 p.m.
Definitely. I think that the price is very reasonable compared to a lot of products and it works great!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Feb. 25, 2013, 2:30 a.m.
I would say so. all Burt's bees products work great
Katie R.
Katie R.
Feb. 4, 2013, 2:17 p.m.
Yes yes yes! I used to shy away from all BB's products because of the price (I'm cheap), but from my experience every product is DEFINITELY worth it.
kaitlyn w.
kaitlyn w.
Jan. 9, 2013, 5:34 p.m.
Totally worth it! in quality and everything else
Kristin L.
Kristin L.
Jan. 3, 2013, 4:35 a.m.
I think it is. A little bit goes a long ways. It can be pretty greasy, though, so I'd wear gloves/socks if you're putting it on your hands/feet before bed.
Erica D.
Erica D.
Dec. 28, 2012, 3:19 p.m.
Absolutely worth the price!!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Dec. 27, 2012, 11:42 a.m.
Defiantly worth the price.A little goes a long way with this stuff. I have the Burt's baby bees diaper ointment and LOVE it .....
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Dec. 12, 2012, 3:59 p.m.
It is because a little goes a long way. I only use it at night too.
Jill D.
Jill D.
Dec. 5, 2012, 2:32 p.m.
Yes it is worth the price. You don't have to use much product to reap the effects from it so a small jar will last a surprisingly long time.
Cristin C.
Cristin C.
Nov. 27, 2012, 12:49 p.m.
A little goes along way. So yes, it is worth the price. But if you're the type to use hand/body cream every other hour, you should pass on this item. I would say use this item sparingly to make it last.
Brooke T.
Brooke T.
Nov. 26, 2012, 1:45 p.m.
Yes, this product is definitely worth the price! The smell is incredible, so sweet and relaxing. The texture is creamy, non-greasy, and very thick. Put it on before you go to bed for a relaxing nighttime treat.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Nov. 25, 2012, 6:25 p.m.
I definitely think so. The product is thick & creamy, so you don't need to apply much. The little jar will last a long time.
Dionne F.
Dionne F.
Nov. 24, 2012, 11:19 a.m.
It is definitely worth the price because a little goes a long way, so it will last you a long time.
Gladys M.
Gladys M.
Nov. 24, 2012, 11:12 a.m.
Absolutely, love this company!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Nov. 24, 2012, 6:25 a.m.
I think so, I've never been unhappy with any Burt's Bee's product.
Madeleine M.
Madeleine M.
Nov. 23, 2012, 10:17 a.m.
No. I strongly dislike this product. It's extremely greasy, so you can only use it at night with moisturizer gloves. It also smells strongly of baby. It's not worth it to me, and the packaging is flawed as well. How can you screw a top back on with super greasy hands? Tube hand creams are always better.

Join Now