Cricket S.
Sheree B.
Sheree B.
Hermon, NY
4 years, 4 months ago
I don't mean to dis this product but there is cheaper priced products that work just as good out there
Marie C.
Marie C.
Plainville, MA
4 years, 5 months ago
Definitely. I think that the price is very reasonable compared to a lot of products and it works great!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Gardiner, ME
4 years, 6 months ago
I would say so. all Burt's bees products work great
Katie R.
Katie R.
Westfield, IN
4 years, 7 months ago
Yes yes yes! I used to shy away from all BB's products because of the price (I'm cheap), but from my experience every product is DEFINITELY worth it.
kaitlyn w.
kaitlyn w.
AUS
4 years, 8 months ago
Totally worth it! in quality and everything else
Kristin L.
Kristin L.
Athens, GA
4 years, 8 months ago
I think it is. A little bit goes a long ways. It can be pretty greasy, though, so I'd wear gloves/socks if you're putting it on your hands/feet before bed.
Erica D.
Erica D.
Dallas, GA
4 years, 8 months ago
Absolutely worth the price!!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Moore Haven, FL
4 years, 8 months ago
Defiantly worth the price.A little goes a long way with this stuff. I have the Burt's baby bees diaper ointment and LOVE it .....
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Tyrone, Ga
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
4 years, 9 months ago
It is because a little goes a long way. I only use it at night too.
Jill D.
Jill D.
Tampa, FL
4 years, 9 months ago
Yes it is worth the price. You don't have to use much product to reap the effects from it so a small jar will last a surprisingly long time.
Cristin C.
Cristin C.
Meriden, CT
4 years, 9 months ago
A little goes along way. So yes, it is worth the price. But if you're the type to use hand/body cream every other hour, you should pass on this item. I would say use this item sparingly to make it last.
Brooke T.
Brooke T.
Beaverton, OR
4 years, 9 months ago
Yes, this product is definitely worth the price! The smell is incredible, so sweet and relaxing. The texture is creamy, non-greasy, and very thick. Put it on before you go to bed for a relaxing nighttime treat.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Jacksonville, FL
4 years, 9 months ago
I definitely think so. The product is thick & creamy, so you don't need to apply much. The little jar will last a long time.
Dionne F.
Dionne F.
Loveland, CO
4 years, 9 months ago
It is definitely worth the price because a little goes a long way, so it will last you a long time.
Gladys M.
Gladys M.
4 years, 9 months ago
Absolutely, love this company!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
4 years, 9 months ago
I think so, I've never been unhappy with any Burt's Bee's product.
Madeleine M.
Madeleine M.
Greenville, SC
4 years, 9 months ago
No. I strongly dislike this product. It's extremely greasy, so you can only use it at night with moisturizer gloves. It also smells strongly of baby. It's not worth it to me, and the packaging is flawed as well. How can you screw a top back on with super greasy hands? Tube hand creams are always better.