BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Hand Cream

Give your hands a hand with burt's bees almond milk beeswax hand cream. Dry hands happen; that s why super rich burt s bees almond milk beeswax hand cream contains sweet almond oil and vitamin e to help your hard-working skin. This jar of 100% natural hand moisturizer also contains beeswax to help seal and condition. Plus it has a pleasant, nutty almond scent. Simply massage a dollop of cream onto skin after every hand washing or anytime your hands crave pampering. Put the power of nature to work for your skin with burt s bees. see more...

• What's your favorite thing about this product?2 Answers
  • Does it have coconut oil in it? I'm allergic3 Answers
  • I work in the medical field so I am constantly washing my hands o...2 Answers
Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Cream
  • "This creme is amazing for dry hands, I type all day and my fingers get pretty beat up this stuff really makes a difference." in 37 reviews
  • "I have brutally dry skin in the winter and being a full time mom with a full time job this is beneficial all year round " in 35 reviews
  • "It works great moisturizing my dry hands but only bad thing is the smell, it's just not the same when I bought it the first time." in 22 reviews
  • "This product is the only one that has been able to heal the cracks in my husbands hands during the hard, cold, winter months." in 15 reviews
  • "A little bit goes a long way and I found that just a tiny dollop of cream was enough to keep my hands well-moisturized for hours." in 15 reviews
Chloey K.
Camp Pendleton, CA
For some reason the image here is different than what I bought. I bought this at an MCX. It is pricey for "drugstore" product, so I wouldn't call it budget friendly. It has a super oily feeling on the skin, but it does feel very moisturizing. It has a very weird smell that I can't describe, I can't decide if it's good or bad. I would recommend this to others. (People that work with their hands)
Daphne W.
Wellness Guru Expert
I absolutely love the smell of sweet almond, which this has when you first put it on then fades away to an unpleasant smell that I do not care to smell like. It was very thick and then once rubbed in there was a left over grease just sitting on the top layer of my skin that would not soak in at all. The greasiness was so bad that I had to wash it off with alot of soap!! I do not recommend this at all!!
Amy B.
Wellness Guru Expert
I mostly love this hand cream. It moisturizes well and lasts quite sometime. I use it 2-3 times a day on the winter to keep my hands soft and well moisturized. The scent is nice as well. The only reason for the 4-star rating is the slight sticky feel it leaves for a bit after applying.
Amber R.
Wellness Guru Expert
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this stuff. I have really severely dry skin, especially on my hands and especially during the winter and this stuff works wonders for me. It lasts a really long time and leaves my hands feeling soft and hydrated. This is literally one of the very few products I've ever tried that has given me such noticeable positive results. It's a little pricey, but if you're like me and suffer from really severe dry skin it is worth the extra money no doubt
Jamie J.
Union, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
Perfect for an overnight hand softening treatment with cotton gloves! I keep this near my bed for that very reason. It also keeps well, it doesn't go bad or smell bad after a long length of time like all natural products can do.
Cierra F.
Hanahan, SC
Can I just say how amazing this cream is. Winters are hard for me with cracked hands. And my husband is a mechanic so its hands are always rough. We have tried so many creams it was until this one we actually noticed a difference not with just my hands but his too. The smell is strong but good. Does not leave an oily feeling and anything that can fix a mechanics hands is a keeper in my household.
Shannon E.
Minn City, MN
Dry hands happen. That’s why our super rich, natural hand cream has Sweet Almond Oil and Vitamin E to hydrate and shield your hard-working skin. We then top it off with our very favorite skin conditioner, Beeswax. What better way to lend your hands some much-earned help?

• Moisturizes dry hands, with Sweet Almond Oil and Vitamin E
• Seals and conditions skin with Beeswax
• Nutty almond scent
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
I love love love this product! I would highly recommend it to anyone! I use it on my hands at night and when I wake up my hands are super soft and super smooth, the only downside and reason why I have to use it at night is because it leaves your hands super oily, but I definitely would recommend it, just use it at night.
Ashley M.
Brainerd, MN
I got this product as a gift because my friend knew how much I loved the smell and wanted to try it. I'm pretty impressed. It's a very thick hand cream that deeply moisturizes my dry hands. A little goes a long way! It's perfect for winter time and the jar is a decent size so it'll fit nicely into my purse!
Lindsay J.
Kewaskum, WI
This adorable little jar doesn't leave my office desk the moment fall & winter weather hits! It's creamy, thick, silky and leaves my hands feeling SOFT. Not to mention the almond cherry scent is so dreamy! I live by this cream for my hands!
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you like the most about Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Cream?
Amy H.
Redlands
Do you like the scent?
Cricket S.
Harlingen, TX
Worth the price?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Do you slather this on at night to soften your hands as you sleep?
Destinee H.
Covington, LA
Would you say this is good for dry cracked hands in the winter?