Burt's Bees All-Weather SPF 15 Moisturizing Lip Balm

by Burt's Bees

Infused with Zinc Oxide, this broad spectrum natural lip balm with SPF 15 provides sunscreen benefits without the typical whitening appearance common with natural sunscreen, leaving lips moisturized, soft and protected from whatever Mother Nature throws your way.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Burt's Bees All-Weather SPF 15 Moisturizing Lip Balm!
Product Highlights
love this!!! It's so soft, moisturizing and feels more like a lotion than a waxy style chapstick. I take this with me everywhere!in reviews
Amanda D.
Dickinson, TX
Burt's Bees All-Weather SPF 15 Moisturizing Lip Balm uploaded by Amanda D.
Review for: Burt's Bees All-Weather SPF 15 Moisturizing Lip Balm
Picked this up on my Target run today. I love all of Burt’s Bees products. Super cheap yet quality products. With it being winter this is a great chapstick to use. It keeps my lips nice and moisturized all day!
Susan K.
Manassas, VA
Burt's Bees All-Weather SPF 15 Moisturizing Lip Balm uploaded by Susan K.
Purchased at: Target
I’m a big fan of Burt's Bees All-Weather SPF 15 Moisturizing Lip Balm! I use it on all seasons and it also keeps my lips so hydrated and protected 🌺 the scent in neutral, and it’s just the right size to carry in my purse.
Kimberly Y.
Abingdon, MD
Burt's Bees All-Weather SPF 15 Moisturizing Lip Balm uploaded by Kimberly Y.
Purchased at: Target
Burt's Bees All-Weather SPF 15 Moisturizing Lip Balm is one of my favorite lip balms it’s so creamy, comfortable, it have a nice smell, it water resistan for 40 minutes (love that), and also have SPF❤️. It keep my lips cute and soft. 100% recommended and it affordable as well. I just love it❤️
rebecca S.
Paducah, KY
Purchased at: CVS
I am addicted to anything by burts bees! I have tried several of their products and I am never disappointed. I need just a box of every product they have made to try. 😊 I can't get enough of the lip scrub, the face wash and the lip balm with SPF is amazing. The products are inexpensive for the quality. I have a long list of products I want to try of theirs. Way to go burts bees..you are awesome!
Corrie D.
Long Is City, NY
Burt's Bees All-Weather SPF 15 Moisturizing Lip Balm uploaded by Corrie D.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I love Burt's Bees in general. I have their lip balms in ever bag, drawer, and cabinet. But this all-weather blend was too much for me. It's thick and waxy and left a white residue on my lips. Maybe it's meant for the beach or skiing where it can hold up to extreme elements, but I ended up tossing it out. Really disappointing.
Jenifer G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love the SPF being included in this balm. I’m a big fan of Burt’s Bees and I live for this lip balm.
Jennifer C.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Burt's Bees All-Weather SPF 15 Moisturizing Lip Balm
Go-to lip balm! Honestly I use this every day and rarely use lip stick or anything else anymore. The consistency is perfect - soft and soothes my dry lips. And it has a pretty slight tint. This is an essential!
Eva C.
Dix Hills, NY
I tried this product because i love [product:burts-bees-100%-natural-replenishing-lip-balm,-pomegranate-oil-015-oz-(pack-of-2)] but it doesn’t have spf. I wanted spf so I tried this. I hated this lip balm. It was thick and waxy. The application was not smooth and it just felt gross on my lips. It’s also “flavorless” but I can literally taste wax. It reminds me of when I would use wax for my dental braces. Not a fan.
Yuko H.
I bought this to prevent my lips from getting sun tan. I like the fact that this uses natural ingredients and has SPF bit I don't feel this lip cream that moisturizing.
Heidi J.
Friendship , ME
Burt's Bees All-Weather SPF 15 Moisturizing Lip Balm uploaded by Heidi J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been using it for years Seriously no complaints Love the Pomegranate Lip Balm one also but seriously Burt's Bees All-Weather SPF 15 Moisturizing Lip Balm is the balm diggity

Looking for your answer?