BY BURT'S BEES #15 in After-Sun Products

New Instantly hydrates and soothes. Natural Sun Care. Replenish your skin instantly and naturally after a long day in the sun! This intensely hydrating, quick absorbing lotion is specially formulated to naturally replenish and relieve skin after prolonged sun exposure. It s packed with Aloe extract to heal, Linden extract, a natural antioxidant, to soothe and neutralize skin from harmful free radicals, and Coconut oil to nourish and retain skin s natural moisture. The result is soft, healthy, and revived skin, naturally! Paraben free. Phthalate free. For total, natural sun care, protect and prepare skin with Burt s Bees Chemical-Free SPF 15 Sunscreen Lotion prior to sun exposure. Not tested on animals. 99.50% natural.  This tube contains 22% post-consumer recycled plastic. see more...

• Does using this prevent your skin from peeling? Be the first to answer!
  • Does this work well? My husband Is out in the sun everyday almost...1 Answers
  • I burn so easy it seems like no sun screen works. I'm always red...2 Answers
Burt's Bees After Sun Soother
  • "We don't go anywhere without it so we highly recommend this for anyone." in 1 review
  • "This product works very well and really helps to soothe sunburnt skin." in 1 review
  • "this is a great product for sun burn relief and i recommend this to everyone and is great to use on kids who played in the sun for too long " in 1 review
  • "Its a nice alternative to using aloe vera gel which gets all over everything and feels sticky and unclean on my skin." in 1 review
Andrea R.
I seriously love this after sun soother lotion from Burt's Bees. It has a light, almost botanical scent to it and it absorbs quickly into your skin. It isn't greasy or sticky like the aloe gels I've used in the past. It also doesn't upset or break out my sensitive facial skin. I've used this lotion after a bad sun burn and it helped keep my skin moisturized, soft, and it didn't even peel. Another positive is that this lotion isn't filled with chemicals but rather, it's 99.50% natural and isn't tested on animals. I highly recommend this after sun lotion.
Leah R.
Huntington, NY
If you saw my bathroom vanity you would know I am an after sun product addict! I love going to the beach so I'm always looking for ways to extend my tan and keep my skin hydrated so I can avoid any peeling! I quickly became in love with this product after I discovered it at target last year! It goes on so smooth and it has a very light weight formula so it doesn't cake on and it blends in easily. And I love that it has Aloe in it, to help soothe my skin on those days I got a little too much sun ;)
KETTO  .
I used this product all summer long to help heal and moisturize my sunburnt skin. I still use it on days where my skin is extra dry. I will use this product first, let it soak in and then use body lotion on top of that with divine results. I enjoy the smell but others may not. I would recommend this instead of using any store bought aloe or lotion that contains aloe because this is a much better option.
Amanda N.
I LOVE this stuff so much. It is very lightweight. Doesn't make you feel greasy or weighed down. It is so comfortable on a sunburn or if you get too much sun. It moisturizes and keeps your skin really hydrated. I think that also helps me not get burned the next day. I also love the smell. Everyone who tries this has been converted. It's great!
Shaylen F.
I highly recommend this product for fair people, like myself, who burn easily. I even use it after I've been in the sun even if I don't visibly have any redness. The smell is lovely and the consistency is good for people like me for need aloe vera but can't stand the jelly consistency of it on my skin. I love this product!
Jaime R.
I tried this product as an alternative to Aloe Vera and honestly it's not as amazing as the natural product, it works very well. It has a pleasant smell and doesn't leave a greasy feeling. Helps relive the discomfort of a sun burn and helps keep my skin moisturized so I don't peel as bad. Nice product from Burt's Bees.
Danielle G.
Burt's Bees is definitely a fan favorite! I love the brand and this product in particular is amazing. Remembering to HYDRATE after being in the sun all day is important for your health AND the health of your skin. This product feels refreshing and keeps your skin from drying!
Emily T.
Portland, OR
The very best after sun lotion I have ever used! This is my holy grail. I have accidentally gotten sunburned and used this lotion overnight; when I woke up my burn had calmed to a tan and never peeled. I buy this every year to have on hand no matter what!
Reilly L.
Lexington, KY
I have used this product everyday after I get a sunburn. Right then the bottle said "Sun Soother" it automatically met my expectations. It helps relieve pain automatically. This was my first time using this product and I would definitely buy it again.
Mariya K.
Walnut Creek, CA
I am an Olympic synchronized swimmer so we spend A LOT of time in the sun and this is one of the best products I've found that relieves my dry skin after a full day of training. It absorbs quickly and leaves no sticky feel!
Nicole Z.
Palatine, IL
I have seen this at Target, does this really work better than aloe gel?
Alyssa P.
Huntersville, NC
Has anyone tried this before? I am often out in the sun and use a lot of sunscreen, however, there are times when I do get burned. I have used the Australian Gold brand after sun aloe spray, but I feel like it doesn't do a whole lot. Do you recommend it?
Tammie K.
Kirkville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I burn so easy it seems like no sun screen works. I'm always red & sore in the summer. Does this work well? Does it take the sting away? Help with peeling? I love their lip products. So I am thinking if trying this too.
Destiny V.
Odessa, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work well? My husband Is out in the sun everyday almost working and he comes home just burnt , I need something thatll take his mind of the pain something that soothes it .
Kat J.
TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does using this prevent your skin from peeling?