BY BURT'S BEES

Our Best Moisturizer For Acne Is Lightweight And Clinically Proven To Help Control Oil And Protect Against Blemishes Without Irritating Your Skin. Formulated With Lemongrass, Witch Hazel, Goldenseal And Hops, Our Daily Moisturizing Lotion Helps Calm Irritation. Resulting In Clear, Smooth, Healthy Looking Skin. Naturally.

• Clinically Proven To Help Control Oil And Protect Against Blemishes
  • Soothes And Calms Irritated Skin With Lemongrass, Witch Hazel, Goldenseal And Hops
  • Designed For Acne-prone Skin
  • Noncomedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

Aqua (Water, Eau), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Sucrose Polystearate, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Cera Alba (Beeswax, Cire D'abeille), Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Equisetum Hiemale Extract, Hydrastiscanadensis (Goldenseal) Extract, Epilobium Fleischeri Extract, Lecithin, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Parfum (Fragrance)*, Glucose, Xanthan Gum, Sucrose, Sucrose Stearate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Chloride, Glucose Oxidase, Lactoperoxidase, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Citronellol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool * Natural Fragrance

How To Use:

Apply To Face In The Morning And Evening After Cleansing. If Bothersome Dryness Occurs, Reduce To Once A Day Or Every Other Day.

• I'm debating using this in addition to the spot treatment. I'm gu...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this moisturizer and just wanted to kn...1 Answers
  • For anyone who has used this product, does it make your skin dry ...1 Answers
Burt's Bees Acne Daily Moisturizing Lotion
  • "I haven't noticed it actually clearing up my acne, but it does a really good job at keeping those areas moisturized without making me break out more. " in 2 reviews
  • "It smells great and works amazing." in 1 review
  • "I have combination skin that's prone to acne and Burts Bees Acne Daily Lotion is the perfect combination of moisturizing and acne treatment!" in 1 review
  • "I love this product it's smooth on skin n helps clear my acne I have little outbreaks and it's helped me keep skin smooth and clear " in 1 review
Thalita A.
Bellevue, WA
This particular lotion was light and easy on the skin. It didn’t flare up any redness or irritation which I tend to struggle with and unfortunately at times hinders me from trying out new skincare products. But the Burt’s Bees line is generally gentle on my skin which is great. However, I thought this was a nice product during warmer months since I didn’t find it hydrating enough during Fall or Winter. It is however, a great value and I’d recommend it to others.
Shaina P.
Tampa
 Burts bees is an awesome product because it is all organic and believe it or not it is edible. It probably doesn’t taste good LOL but it is very natural and it works very well and is very effective. I suffer from mild acne and the birds bees acne spray helps a great deal. I would recommend it to anyone and I use a couple of spritz every morning after I wash my face.
Elle D.
Hamilton, NJ
When i was breaking out terribly. My parents took me to Black forest Acres, which is a health food store. We don't try to use chemicals on face because it would make it much worse. I used this once and it had a tingling affect. At first I was scared or thinking omg Its burning. But it tingles weridish. Anyways it kicked the bacteria out of my face and it helped so much with cleaning my acne up.
Roslyn R.
Kansas City
I love this moisturizer. I have oily skin, but tend to have dry cheeks in winter. This works perfect. This is one of those, "a little goes a long way" type of products. If you are heavy-handed, you'll regret it. Use it sparingly, and you'll be fine. I mainly use this on my cheeks in the winter. In warmer months, I use less and only where needed. However, while I love this product, I don't like the packaging. Lots of product is left in the bottom as you get toward the end. The pump doesn't pick it up. Be prepared to take the pump off and vigorously shake product out onto your hand. It's thick, so it requires a bit of work.
Ashley B.
DeLand
Ive always struggled with daily moisturizers feeling too heavy or like my skin could not breathe. I am also not a fan of how sticky some tend to be. Burt’s bees is light and airy. I’m so happy with the sun protection as well as the glidability of the product.
Ketty L.
For some reason last year I was breaking out really badly but thanks to this acne cream it cleared right up. Burt's Bees will surprise you. This was so gone I purchased a second bottle for my daughter. It's very light on the skin and dissolved quickly.
kylee w.
Astoria, OR
this product has helped me and my struggle with battling dry skin. It gently soothes and moisturizes to leave skin feeling light yet moisturizes and glowing. A must have for those who struggle with dry skin.
Anna S.
Oneida, TN
This product is really good but definitely not the best. It works as any other lotion. It will moisturize and do what it is supposed to but nothing special. For the price, I was hoping for more of a difference.
Adrianna N.
Melrose
I LOVE THIS STUFF! Burt’s Bees is one of my favorite brands for chapstick so when I discovered they had acne treating lotion I HAD to try it. This product works very well, the only downside is that it comes in a small tube.
Kate G.
pine island, MN
I LOVE how this moisturizer smells! l Love the fact that its a natural product! And LOVE how light weight this is for applyimg before makeup. It drys nice and quick and doesn't feel greesy! Its great for acne prone skin and at a good price point. I'd buy it again. I just prefer something a little more moisturizing/thick for my night time moisturizer.
Jazmira a.
Hollywood, FL
I used a bit of this product and like it so far but wanted to ask someone who has used it or is using it long term how it's affected their skin both positive and negatively
Rachel M.
I'm really curious about this. Does it treat acne or is it just good for acne prone skin? These products are a little pricey sometimes too so is it worth it?
Stephanie S.
Westerville, OH
Does this bleach towels/sheets?
Kimberly M.
San Diego, CA
Are there any active ingredients in the product? I know it is natural but most acne products have active ingredients.
Denise R.
I want to try this does it work well on sensitive skin?