Add a Photo

By BURT'S BEES
#431 in Lip Care
Burt's Bees .15 oz Balm Moisturizing Lip Balm Gender: Unisex.
Austen G.
Austen G.
Gilmer, TX

This is my go-to chapstick! My lips get really dry and crack, so keeping them moisturized is a necessity. Especially since I love to wear liquid lipstick, and if your lips are even the least bit chapped it will show once you've got a matte lipstick on!

This chapstick is very natural, smells nice and feels great on my lips. It is moisturizing and when I wear it I feel like it's truly nourishing my lips whereas some other chapsticks tend to just feel like a greasy layer on top of your dry lips.

I also found with this chapstick that once I had used it a bit and got down to the center of the tube, it was a bit grainy (in a good way, kind of like a sugar scrub) and really exfoliated my lips.

I've tried other lip balms but always come back to this one. It's definitely my favorite!
Tenia W.
Tenia W.
Prospect Hts, IL

I love Burt's Bees!  I currently am using the honey chap stick.  I work as a server and my lips get chapped from running around so much so I keep a tube of this in my pocket all the time.  It goes on smooth and creamy and tastes great!  It's long lasting and really helps my lips stay moisturized.  I would definitely buy it again!  Try it!  You will love it!
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.

Burt's Bees Pomegranate Moisturizing Lip Balm has been with me, everywhere I go for many years. Spring, summer, winter, and fall it keeps my lips soft and smooth without a waxy or thick feel. I use it every morning prior to work. I also use it as a lip primer for lipstick. Do yourself a favor and go get one for yourself. You will love your lips!
Aryanna W.
Aryanna W.

I bought this chapstick at my local Walmart, I bought it on a whim really. It's a little unusual for me to buy Burt's Bee's but I gave it a shot and WOW! I loved it, it was super moisturizing, and smelt great! I will surely be buying again and will be trying out some of their other products!
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
La Jolla

Burt's Bees is such an iconic lip balm product that if you haven't used it you have been missing out. They have such great flavors, as well as do a great job moisturizing. I never seem to lose my Burt's Bees either (probably because they are on the pricier side so I make sure to hold onto it LOL)!
Cy G.
Cy G.

Have this balm in Kokum butter and pink grapefruit. Both ar slightly waxy, but do their job particularly in the winter months. It lasts for a long time, but the last thing I'd ever do is lick my lips with it on. Stir, I keep it in my bag just in case my other glosses aren't available.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.

I absolutely love Burt's Bees Chapstick. I have bought lots of different types and flavors of Burt's Bees... and each one was moisturizing and felt good on my lips. A couple ones added a nice red or pink color to my lips that I liked as well. I would recommend this product for sure!
Chrimson E.
Chrimson E.
Leighton

Oh so yummy. I have the coconut and pear and it is luscious. The feel is soft, supple and absolutely perfect. Goes on smooth and keeps your lips looking healthy. You can smell this lip balm from a few good feet away but it's not overbearing, I love this stuff and can't get enough of it
Leslie C.
Leslie C.
Strafford, MO

I purchased Burt's Bee at Target.  The product is light, but gives lasting protection.  My lips feel soft all day after one use.  This was my first purchase, and I am thrilled with the results. I have recommended the product to  my daughter and friends.
Carly G.
Carly G.
Gardner, KS

I bought this product from Target and was overall satisfied. It was very easy to apply and use, although it didn't entirely meet my expectations.. the flavor was good, but a bit strong, and I didn't get the moisture I was hoping for! Burts Bees products are overall wonderful!