BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees .15 oz Balm Moisturizing Lip Balm Gender: Unisex. see more...

Buy on Target*
Austen G.
Austen G.
gilmer, TX
This is my go-to chapstick! My lips get really dry and crack, so keeping them moisturized is a necessity. Especially since I love to wear liquid lipstick, and if your lips are even the least bit chapped it will show once you've got a matte lipstick on!

This chapstick is very natural, smells nice and feels great on my lips. It is moisturizing and when I wear it I feel like it's truly nourishing my lips whereas some other chapsticks tend to just feel like a greasy layer on top of your dry lips.

I also found with this chapstick that once I had used it a bit and got down to the center of the tube, it was a bit grainy (in a good way, kind of like a sugar scrub) and really exfoliated my lips.

I've tried other lip balms but always come back to this one. It's definitely my favorite!
Tenia W.
Tenia W.
Prospect Hts, IL
I love Burt's Bees!  I currently am using the honey chap stick.  I work as a server and my lips get chapped from running around so much so I keep a tube of this in my pocket all the time.  It goes on smooth and creamy and tastes great!  It's long lasting and really helps my lips stay moisturized.  I would definitely buy it again!  Try it!  You will love it!
Jaqueline S.
Jaqueline S.
San Francisco, CA
Burt's bees are one the most nourishing lip balms I've ever tried. They're perfect for any chapped lips out there. The product repairs, softens and creates a shiny protective coat over your lips. It's so long lasting; I would definitely recommend it to friends, family and anyone in need of a great new lip balm.
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
La Jolla, CA
Burt's Bees is such an iconic lip balm product that if you haven't used it you have been missing out. They have such great flavors, as well as do a great job moisturizing. I never seem to lose my Burt's Bees either (probably because they are on the pricier side so I make sure to hold onto it LOL)!
Cy G.
Cy G.
Have this balm in Kokum butter and pink grapefruit. Both ar slightly waxy, but do their job particularly in the winter months. It lasts for a long time, but the last thing I'd ever do is lick my lips with it on. Stir, I keep it in my bag just in case my other glosses aren't available.
Chrimson E.
Chrimson E.
Leighton
Oh so yummy. I have the coconut and pear and it is luscious. The feel is soft, supple and absolutely perfect. Goes on smooth and keeps your lips looking healthy. You can smell this lip balm from a few good feet away but it's not overbearing, I love this stuff and can't get enough of it
Carly G.
Carly G.
Gardner, KS
I bought this product from Target and was overall satisfied. It was very easy to apply and use, although it didn't entirely meet my expectations.. the flavor was good, but a bit strong, and I didn't get the moisture I was hoping for! Burts Bees products are overall wonderful!
Brigitte R.
Brigitte R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Burt's Bees lip balm. They go on smooth, are easy to apply and don't make your lips feel greasy. They really help to keep your lips moisturized as opposed to some other lip balms that sometimes dry out your lips unless you keep applying it multiple times a day.
Catharine L.
Catharine L.
Schenectady
I love Burts Bees! I have been using them for years and definitely do not plan to stop. Very long lasting, great scent. Always meets what I expect of them, extremely easy to use and apply. I can really feel it healing chapped lips. I would always recommend this to others.
Racheal K.
Racheal K.
Mount Morris, MI
I am a huuuge Burt's Bees fan and have tried meny of their products. Definitely one of my favorite lip balms! It is easy to use and never gets sticky. I like to slather on a bunch right before bed, it never fails to make my lips hydrated and supple by morning.