Burt's Bees .15 oz Balm Moisturizing Lip Balm uploaded by mary y.Burt's Bees .15 oz Balm Moisturizing Lip Balm uploaded by Haley C.

BY BURT'S BEES #63 in Lip Care

Burt's Bees .15 oz Balm Moisturizing Lip Balm Gender: Unisex. see more...

Natalie R.
Severn, MD
My Burt's Bees® Moisturizing Honey Lip Balm is a great go to. I like to keep a couple of these places in the car, purse, bathroom, etc. This is a great lip balm as I feel I don’t have to apply it often. Unlike other balms this one last a little longer. It’s not too thick or sticky. Comes in some great scents. The only thing I would say is that when my lips are chapped it takes longer to heal then than if I used another product. But this is my everyday go to balm.
Katelyn M.
This was give to me as a gift because I love chapstick. I had never had Burt’s Bees before this. Honestly, it didn’t seem too different than other chapsticks in my opinion.  I heard that some can tell a huge different because these are so superior. However, it felt like any other chapstick in my opinion. Nothing too special set it aside from the rest. I would buy/ use this again; however, it isn’t one of those to die for items.
Brittany M.
Gainesville, FL
I have been using Burt's Bees for probably 8 or 9 years and it has been great to me, but my lips were super dependent on the chapstick and if I didn't use at least a few times a day my lips would instantly chap. It's kind of genius because you have to keep buying the product and it feels so good when it tingles on your lips, but I has to break up with burt's bees for something with longer lasting effects.
Madi B.
I own Burt’s bees chapstick in almost every flavor option. I love that there’s a scent but not a taste because I’m not tempted to lick it off of my lips. It does a great job of keeping my lips from getting chapped. It’s reasonably priced chapstick and Burt’s bees does a lot of work to save the environment so I think it’s worth it!
Karen p.
Columbia
First time buying this product and I loved the way this felt on my lips when putting it on. It lasted a very long time and also smells amazing. I also love the fact that Burt Bees products are all natural. I highly recommend this to other people and I see myself buying lots of their other options in the near future!
Al B.
Belfield, Dublin
Ok so... it smells great, goes on baby smooth, and makes you think it's your new go-to chapstick. BUT then, 10 minutes later, you have to reapply. And again 10 minutes later. Besides this one let down, I do keep this around as a backup in case I lose another chapstick which, let's be real, happens once a week.
Kaitlyn W.
Lakewood, OH
I enjoy this product and feel that it is a good quality for lip moisturizing. Although this brand tends to be a bit pricey, I think that it is a good, long lasting product and a good quality. Overall, I would recommend this product to anyone who enjoys lip balm and also wants a natural product.
Mariela C.
Salisbury, NC
This is a really good chapstick, especially if you’re not into carmex because it’s matte. The only issue I have is that it doesn’t last long and you have to constantly reapply. I love using carmex better, but I buy this one for my husband because he doesn’t like to use carmex because of the gloss.
Debby V.
Ridgeway
I like the idea of honey and the environment. I keep this balm in my purse for on the go and I find that it absorbs well and is not hard to apply to the lips which can hurt if my lips are chapped from being in the sun, wind or cold which is most of the time taking care of the animals around here.
Kris J.
Clear Lake
This product has to be constantly reapplied.  I don't feel that it is as moisturizing as other lip balms I've used.  The price is higher than comparable lip balms.  I do enjoy the different flavors, such as the mocha mint and pumpkin.  They do apply easily.