BY BURT'S BEES

For A Glossy Sheen That Never Feels Sticky, Reach For Our All-new Tinted Lip Oil. A 100% Natural Blend Of Nourishing Meadowfoam Seed And Coconut Oils, Our Hydrating Formula Reduces The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Lends Lips A Hint Of Sheer Color.

Benefits & Claims:

• Reduces The Appearance Of Fine Lines.
  • Moisturizes To Leave Lips Soft & Smooth.
  • 100% Natural
  • Non-sticky Formula
  • Strengthens Delicate Skin, With Nourishing Meadowfoam And Coconut Oils.
  • 6 Shades Of Sheer Pigment
  • Formulated Without Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum, Or Sls

Meadowfoam And Coconut Oils

How To Use:

To Activate The Tinted Lip Oil Pen, Twist The Bottom And Click Approximately 10 – 15 Times. Apply As Needed For Natural Glowing Lips.

Buy on ULTA*
  • "I love this product! it leaves behind a faint color on the lips while at the same still moisturizing. It runs about 8 dollars at Walmart and can also be found at Walgreens. This is also a long lasting lip wear products. i would totally repurchases this again." in 39 reviews
  • "Love this tinted lip oil. Leaves your lips soft and smooth... The color last a long time as well... your lips stay nice and shiny " in 20 reviews
Laurie K.
Cornwall-on-Hudson
This is my go to lip product on days when I want to just add a little bit of color to my lips while also giving them a little bit of a lip treatment at the same time. I use this in days when I’m not wearing makeup but all on days when I am and want a natural glossy lip look. It isn’t sticky if goopy and just feels fantastic on the lips and is one of my staple products that I love.
Trish H.
Dillsburg, PA
I was hoping this would be a solid dupe for the Butter London Lip oil even though this has different packaging. I’m not a huge fan of the brush tip applicator but it’s not terrible. This formula does feel nice on the lips and gives a nice wash of color. But it’s not nearly as hydrating as I wanted it to be.
Madison D.
lockport
I don’t know where to begin with this. You pay $11 to get this lovely Burt’s bee lip product. You open it up and it looks liek a water oil paint brush from crayola then once you use it it smells very very gross and it clumps after awhile in the brush. Wouldn’t recommend and it stained my lips.
Ciara C.
Wappingers Fl, NY
Very nice application, the brush is extremely soft and gentle on your lips. The color is not matte, but it is slightly more pigment than the usual lip tint. The formula itself has a very nice, smooth feel to it. I have had this lip oil for months and I still have at least half of it left. Overall this is an extremely nice product, with a nice amount of pigment, and I plan on buying it again!
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
Your average Slightly sticky, brush on lip gloss pen. This really is not a lip oil. It’s definitely a gloss. Did not bowl me over in any way and I’m glad I got it on orange tag clearance at Walgreens for $4. Because I would not have spent full price.
Julia G.
This product was not what I expected it to be but I love it anyway!

Originally I wanted a non-glossy tint that would last all day. This formula is thicker than I expected but I found this was perfect- my cold weather lips feel protected, hydrated AND tinted.

The tint lasts for a few hours before I have to reapply. I like that it's subtle and I NEVER have to worry about it getting on my teeth.

If you want a super-saturated color, this product is probably not for you.

It's natural and feels great!
rachel c.
First things first I love the smell of this product and the packaging which is very sleek and travel friendly. The tint is a nice flush to the lips and very nourishing. I makes me feel like my lips are very juicy when there tiny.
Samy C.
I'm not a big fan of lip oil products to begin with.
This lip oil doesn't absorb quickly and just sit on top of the lips. Makes your lips look like you just finished eating a greasy meal without cleaning. And the color is so shear you can nearly see on dark lips
Caitlin R.
Pace, FL
Got this in the rose color, it’s a pretty my lips but better color! Moisturizes lips well and leaves lips super glossy. Wish the conditioning part lasted longer, I have to reapply it often. But overall a very good lip oil!
Laura M.
Morrisville, NY
A very hydrating product. Normally things dry out my lips after a while but this product kept them nice and moist. It is a perfect price with a very cute package. It is very easy to apply. I would recommend this to others who have dry lips but want some color!
Caitlin N.
Banning, CA
Does this product leave an oily feeling on your lips
Lori M.
How often do you need to reapply?
Jaime A.
Weirton, WV
How pigmented are these?
Alexis S.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this good for your lips??
Lily K.
Iowa
Does this like go matte and does it last all day?