BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

Lauren B.
    Westminster, CO
    I love the natural ingredients in burts bees! It keep ma my lips moist for much longer than other natural brands, and I love their flavors. Definitely a favorite and I'd surely buy it again.
    Karla E.
    Cicero
    Keeps my lips hydrated all day which is a plus,doesn’t feel tacky in the lips either, & also a plus that it smells as sweet as it tastes 😊
    Nada A.
    Highly recomended !! with the perfect siza you can have this anywhere while you are out or travelling .. with the price tag and the quality burts bees is famouse for this amazing lip balms ..
    Nicole F.
    Garden City S, NY
    Such a great product!! I always use I️t because I️t leaves my lips smooth and never sticky which for me is always a problem with other brands I️m very happy with this product and highly recommend I️t I️t
    Shawane M.
    Winchester, VA
    I love the thickness of this product, it doesn't have strong smells and it works. What a most love about it is that's 100% natural. Even that I don't know all the ingredients I know it won't harm me. It does what it promises: soothing, moisturizing nourishing. I don't know about price since my boyfriend got me this. Really ready to apply.
    Cynthia C.
    This lip balm moisturizes well and makes my lips soft. I did not care for the strawberry, only because it didn't really smell like strawberry to me.
    Jordan C.
    Purchased at: Amazon
    Just the best. Good ingredients, feels good on and brings great results. I always have one of these handy!
    Lexi F.
    America
    Purchased at: Walmart
    I like this lip balm because it is 100% natural. The Strawberry glides on more smooth than the Original lip balm. I've tried them all but the Strawberry is my favorite. Tastes so good and super moisturizing. I use it on myself and my kids.
    Mikaela C.
    I love love love any type of product from Burt's Bees. My whole family is obsessed. I'm currently using this lip balm and my lips have never felt better I also love that it is 100% natural. This is totally worth everything and more. 10/10 would recommend.
    Jenna M.
    Wollongong, NSW
    Favorite!!!! The smell and the smoothness is amazing for my lips! Love this product and such a nice color would recommend as it totally met my expectations and beyond! Deffintaley would buy it again & forever
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?
    Megan M.
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Does this taste like strawberries?
    Brialee N.