BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

Olive R.
    This lip balm is ok but it’s more colorful/scented than moisturizing. I enjoy burt’s bees if there are no other products around but I wouldn’t buy it again. Overall an ok product but I wouldn’t recommend unless you’re going for scent and look.
    Anna B.
    Trenton
    A must have in my work bag! My lips get chapped very easily and this is a great working in product! Reasonable price and a trusted brand name in my house!
    Diamond P.
    Los Angeles , CA
    Fairly priced, has a good smell and flavor. Keeps lips moisturized but is something I feel
    I need to frequently reapply. Easy to use and have on the good. It’s slightly pigmented so it adds alil color to bare lips.
    Mayze D.
    Riddlesburg, PA
    I like this I thought the scent was pleasant and it hydrated my lips every well I want to try the other scents!
    raquel p.
    Odessa, TX
    Nothing beats a classic lip balm. I use this when i feel my lips becoming chapped and peeling. Have even used it on a burn before, works great.
    Gemma S.
    Always love burts bee’s products. The packaging and the smell are always amazing! However this lip balm doesn’t give me the hydration that I need
    Kristýna S.
    Hereford
    Smells amazing and keeps your lips super soft 😍 apply several times during a day just cuz it tastes amazing! 😅
    Alexa W.
    Rainbow City, AL
    I’m only giving this 2 stars because it’s so oily, and it’s expensive. It feels really slimy on my lips which i hate so I rarely use it, but if it’s all I have then I’ll use it.
    Maria G.
    San Francisco, CA
    I really love how moisturize my lips feels, I just need to apply it once and that’s all
    Gelissa G.
    Warner Robins, GA
    First of all let me just say I love strawberry anything ! I love all Burt’s Bees products, their products are very moisturizing. This particular lip balm has a great smell and keeps my lips feeling great throughout the day. You know how you have certain lip balms that make you lips peel and still feel cracked this doesn’t do that at all it heals and moisturize
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?
    Megan M.
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Does this taste like strawberries?
    Brialee N.