BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

Riannon F.
    Cleveland, TN
    I like how smooth this lip balm goes on. It helps to keep my lips hydrated and soft. The price is a bit higher than I usually spend, but it is worth the splurge occasionally.
    Bayley S.
    Makes me lips smooth and tastes great. I feel like it stays on well. Simple packaging but the colors make it easy to identify
    Lena H.
    Andover, KS
    My fiance uses this product. He loves it but whenever I use it, it burns my lips. Maybe its healing them? I recommend trying this chapstick but maybe going for a type that is gentler.
    Kailey P.
    Elizabeth, PA
    Burt’s bees used to be my all time favorite but it’s got to expensive and doesn’t feel as smooth as it used too.
    Joan W.
    Nairobi
    Burt's Bees lip balm is the best. Easy to swipe on your lips while on the move. For the price I wasn't disappointed. I forget I have lips when I put this all. Last for a good portion of my day. This was my first tube but I'm thinking of adding it to my basic makeup collection.
    Lei F.
    CLEARWATER, FL
    love burts bees! the only lip balm I use. my go to every tme.  I've tried others but always go back. a brand that I trust and a brand that is known to most.  if you haven't tried it,  I suggest that you do.  great value and very affordable. works every time.
    lexie c.
    Wheaton, IL
    Love this lip balm! It’s a great price and the natural ingredients make it even better! It’s available at most drugstores which is even better!
    Alyshah G.
    Keeps my lips from drying out and peeling. It has the perfect amount of moisture without leaving a film behind. Plus it has a good taste.
    Giovana O.
    Burt’s bees lip balm is one of my absolute favorites!! It is very high quality and leaves your lips super smooth!! Another plus is that it smells sooooo goood! Who wouldn’t love a strawberry scented lip balm!!!!
    Taylor G.
    Winston Salem , NC
    Usally I have a issue when company’s come out with anything strawberry just because fake strawberry doesn’t smell like the real thing but they nailed the smell with this product plus it keeps lips feeling smooth and soft
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?
    Megan M.
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Does this taste like strawberries?
    Brialee N.