BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

Jessie R.
    Hopewell Junction, NY
    I really didn’t like this product. I especially don’t like the tinted ones either. The chapstick crumbles throughout the day. It smells really good but not worth the buy. There are so many other chapstick brands that are better than this.
    Niayai L.
    I feel like after i use these my lips feel more dry than they did before. I don’t think these work well for my skin type, I would avoid this
    Hannah S.
    Spring, TX
    Purchased at: Target
    I do not like this lip balm at all. The price is okay, but the balm itself is just so waxy. It’s not very moisturizing or beneficial to my dry lips. I bought two, the strawberry and honey flavors and was disappointed by both. The honey scented one smelled great, but the strawberry one kinda doesn’t. Waste of money, both flavors.
    Moo C.
    Brighton, MA
    They smell great, but Burt's Bees has never worked for me. Love the natural ingredients, hate the price. Doesn't last. Doesn't heal or protect. Won't buy it again.
    Catherine R.
    San Antonio
    This is ok for a basic chapstick to keep in your everyday bag but overall I’m not super impressed with this product.
    jackie b.
    Even though this stuff is all natural, it is not free of sulfa based products which several people are. Using Burt's Bees Wax will cause your lips to swell and have an horrible allergic reaction.
    sara A.
    irving, tx
    This product feels waxy and gross on my lips, and doesn't really moisturize the way I'd like it too. I'd suggest a million different lip care brands over Burt's bees.
    Sandra R.
    Forest Park, GA
    Its no for me! The smell is really bad and its just so bad that I cant even stand the smell or taste at all....
    Christina H.
    Burt’s Bees is an expensive chapstick. I don’t think the price is worth the quality.
    Kenna L.
    Clinton
    Found out that I am very allergic to this brand, my mother and sister use it but I can not. Seems very well made though.
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?
    Megan M.
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Does this taste like strawberries?
    Brialee N.