BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

Kristinia A.
    Summerville, SC
    I love Burt's Bees products, but I did not like this lip balm. The flavor is not quiet what I think of when I think strawberry. It does not moisturize as quickly or as well and the original lip balm. I will not be buying this Burt's Bee product, but I recommend many of their other products. They are a quality brand, I just do not prefer this flavor.
    Jean N.
    Very moisturizing to my lips and the best lip balm I’ve used! It smells really nice !
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    One of my favourite ever lip balms! The smell of this one is so sweet and amazing and I absolutely love Burt Bees products! Since I discovered this brand in Canada in 2015 I've been tying all their products and loving them
    Juliette K.
    This is my favorite lip balm. It is hydrating and smells good! It surpassed my expectations. I got it for the first time about 2 years ago and had never used any Burt’s Bees products before. I absolutely fell in love with it. It is my go to and I would 10/10 recommend to anyone looking for there signature lip balm.
    Giovana O.
    Burt’s bees lip balm is one of my absolute favorites!! It is very high quality and leaves your lips super smooth!! Another plus is that it smells sooooo goood! Who wouldn’t love a strawberry scented lip balm!!!!
    👑Tiffany M.
    Rush
    Love this chapstick. It makes me feel good knowing this is organic and has no bad nasty stuff in the product. 10/10 would recommend
    Olga F.
    Amherst, NY
    Soooo smooth on the lips and smells amazing. This one and the honey one are my two absolute favorites!! Burt’s bees is the best chapstick. I always make sure I have at least one on hand. I get it at my local drug store. 100% recommend if you’re looking for chapstick
    Brandi B.
    Rayle, GA
    I LOVE all things burts bees. It makes my lips so insanely soft and smooth and also the flavored ones don't taste too strong.
    shelby v.
    this is the chapstick i have currently been obsessed with! i love that it is all natural, and has such a great fresh smell without it being too strong. it doesn’t give my lips that thick waxy feeling but still moisturizes so well! it is only $4 and works like a charm
    Omayra G.
    Hamden, CT
    I love burts bees products because they are natural and make my lips feel good without all the harsh chemicals
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?
    Megan M.
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Does this taste like strawberries?
    Brialee N.