BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Maria M.
    sleepy hollow, NY
    Burt’s bees in general is great but my all time favorite is the strawberry one, I just love it and definitely recommend it, it is a great product and easy to find I buy mine at Walgreens.
    Lyndsey G.
    Lake Park , GA
    Fabulous !! I love that there is just a subtle hint of strawberry here . I’m honestly not a huge strawberry scent/flavor fan but this is just light enough I enjoy it ! Keeps my lips soft and smooth !
    olivia g.
    phoenix
    made my lips feel moisturized and super soft! i bought mine from whole foods and they have it at ulta now too. i reapplied a lot because my lips are very dry but it definitely helped. i’m definitely going to buy more!
    Meg S.
    Edison, NJ
    Not bad! Liked the whole idea behind BB products. Whenever I use them, I just feel...healthier? Hahaha! Anyways, it helps to keep my lips from cracking in this winter dryness! I love it!
    Takia B.
    University Center
    I lie this lip balm but after awhile it makes my dead skin buil between my lips so that is why it isn't a full five. Otherwise it smells good and it makes my lips super soft so love it!
    Hannah L.
    North Augusta
    The smell of this product is good. I love that it’s made with all natural beeswax as oppose to other more harmful products. Bit more pricey in the range of drugstore lip care but if you can afford it’s worth the buy.
    Sabina Y.
    I love this product! Not only is the packaging cute, but it works so well. It's my favorite lip balm out there-it really lasts a long time and fixes my dry winter lips. Highly recommend!
    Gabriella P.
    Miami
    Very good product feels smooth on the lips and very moisturizing. Would definitely purchase again !! First time buyer, i purchased it at Walgreens. Dose everything it claims to do
    Amanda L.
    Indian Land, SC
    I love the smell of it and the tingly/ fresh feeling of the balm. You can find this product anywhere and i love how long it lasts too. The price is pricier than most but it’s worth it .
    Amanda A.
    Millport, NY
    This is the best chapstick ever. It hydrates your lips and you can literally feel it when you put it on. It comes in all kinds of different flavors and recently they just released a make-up line.
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?