BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    McKenzie m.
    i love burts bees . i feel really good when im using it because i know that all of the ingredients are good and healthy for my skin . it smells nice and works pretty well with chapped lips .
    valeria v.
    In my opinion nothing can compare with the quality of Burt’s Bees chapsticks because the smell is amazing it literally makes your lips feel amazing. The chapstick taste amazing and although it is a bit pricy it is amazing.
    Lina v.
    Ogden
    This bursts and bees chap stick is the best it's all natural and so smooth on the lips it lasts up to 4 hours, even after eating I can feel product still on and I would buy this a million times, I already have 2 back ups
    Sabrina 🌻.
    Irvine, CA
    Nice and moisturizing. The scent is not too heavy. It’s is easy to use like any standard lip balm. I think I prefer the original minty version to the fruity ones like the strawberry though.
    Maria G.
    Brownsville, TX
    Me encanta que aparte de hidratar mis labios,tienen ese toque de color y así sin aplicar nada más encima, puedo salir y verme natural pero con un poco de color, aparte huelen y saben delicioso
    Alyssa S.
    Great like every other Burt's Bees product. Before using this I hadn't seen it on the market but after using a friend's I had to get my hands on my own next time I saw it at the drug store!
    Ally N.
    Brooklyn, NY
    Ive been using Burt’s Bees since I was a kid. It’s a timeless brand and I always have at least 5 different kinds in my purse at any given time. The strawberry is my favorite. I always love everything they come out with.
    Kila S.
    Rock Island, IL
    I received this product as a gift & immediately loved it. Cute little tube which can fit anywhere & it came from target. Very inexpensive & worth every penny. Definitely willing to buy more & I recommend this to anyone.
    Maria M.
    sleepy hollow, NY
    Burt’s bees in general is great but my all time favorite is the strawberry one, I just love it and definitely recommend it, it is a great product and easy to find I buy mine at Walgreens.
    Lyndsey G.
    Lake Park , GA
    Fabulous !! I love that there is just a subtle hint of strawberry here . I’m honestly not a huge strawberry scent/flavor fan but this is just light enough I enjoy it ! Keeps my lips soft and smooth !
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?