BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Manal h.
    Cleveland , OH
    I love Burt bee brand it’s really great brand I never can go wrong with buying there products especially this one it smells amazing and works well .I always make sure I stock up on these all the time
    valeria v.
    In my opinion nothing can compare with the quality of Burt’s Bees chapsticks because the smell is amazing it literally makes your lips feel amazing. The chapstick taste amazing and although it is a bit pricy it is amazing.
    Lauren B.
    Westminster, CO
    I love the natural ingredients in burts bees! It keep ma my lips moist for much longer than other natural brands, and I love their flavors. Definitely a favorite and I'd surely buy it again.
    Caitlyn C.
    Rochester , MI
    Love this product! It keeps my lips moisturized all day long...even after eating or drinking! I bought mine at Walmart for a very affordable price. It met my expectations and then surpassed them! I recommend this to others.
    Ashley A.
    ocala , fl
    Love this product! Plus with it being all natural is a huge thing for me! Burt's Bees 100% Natural Strawberry Lip Balm smells amazing and kept my lips feeling amazing! Even in the cold winter months I only had to apply once or twice throughout the day!
    Logan O.
    Nashville, TN
    Burt's Bees has been a long time go to for me. I've always loved their original chapstick but the strawberry is a fun little twist on the regular! It smells good and has all the wonderful properties of regular burt's bees chapstick!
    Gizelle H.
    Killeen, TX
    always hace loved this lip balm i have been using it since i was very little my mother used to purchase the original mint one and since then i cant get enough of this brand its the only kind i use to this day and im 20 now!
    Rebecc T.
    Queen Creek, AZ
    Love the strawberrry chapstick. Not a “fake” strawberry scent. Not overpowering either. I love Burt’s bees but the pricing is a little steep in my opinion. Goes on soft even though it’s a bit firm itself. Would recommend thought!!
    Jinger Tylee E.
    Middletown, PA
    My favorite lip balm ever! It smells amazing, is natural, comes in great flavors and hydrates and softens and protects your lips. I bought the multi pack with this flavor in it and loved it!
    Jasmin F.
    Albuquerque, NM
    I absolutely love this product. This was my first Burts bees chapstick and I was a little skeptical. I love the way it smells and feels on my lips. It is moderately priced for the product tin comparison to others. I would highly recommend this product to others.
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?