BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Caitlyn M.
    Jonesville, NC
    Burt’s Bees is by far the best chapstick on the market. Other brands like EOS or Chapstick make my lips feel even more chapped than before. This brand leaves my lips feeling soft and moisturized!
    corry p.
    Valley stream, NY
    Burt's Bees is my absolute favorite lip balm. It comes in a wider range of flavors, for me it keeps my lips as moist as can be even in the cold weather. It is number one in my lines of lip balms
    Jenny G.
    Moisturizing and perfect as always! The texture is a bit waxy, as is to be expected, but it really locks in the moisture all day. Some flavors have odd aftertastes, but the effects is worth it
    Alexis G.
    Oviedo
    Burt’s Bees is my all time favorite brand for lip balm, and this “flavor” of lip balm smells amazing. This lip balm keeps my lips feeling moisturized with just one or two applications in a day.
    Teresa G.
    Woodhull, NY
    I love the cherry Burt bees chapstick. I bought it at Wal-Mart where i get most of my make up and shop most of the time it doesn't last as long as you would hope it would but u get what u pay for its not that expensive
    Hera K.
    Porter Ranch
    Love their lip satin chapstick! I don't need to use lipstick and lasts a good while. Love the smell. I'm a huge fan of this company. I mostly use it for casual occasions. It makes my lips so smooth. I bought it from target  and I would definitely buy it again!
    Lacey E.
    Dallas
    By far my favorite lip balm. This stuff is seriously the smoothest and it keeps my lips moisturized for hours after I apply it. I definitely recommend keeping one of these on hand at all times!
    Rebekah E.
    Adrian, MI
    The strawberry flavored chapstick was given to me as a stocking stuffer and I honestly was so excited to try it out. I like it so much I bought more, the packaging is so light weight that I could carry it anywhere on the go!
    Tesa M.
    Bedford, OH
    I don’t mind Burt’s bees, but it’s not my go to for chapstick. I think it wears off quickly, and causes more chapped feeling then healing. I have to constantly apply it, and I don’t like that.
    Danielle F.
    Bloomington, MN
    This is best drug store lipstick by far. Completely affordable and the smell isn’t too strong. It’s moisturizing and cooling. You may have to reapply after an hour if your lips are still dry.
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?