BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    kayla P.
    It makes your lips so soft the only thing I dislike is the color I didn’t want color just a moisturizer for my lips.other then the color it was perfect to use and smelled very nice to on and use daily .
    Emily N.
    Blaine, WA
    Finally a product that works! I get chapped lips constantly, especially during the winter. Burt’s Bees is my go-to lip balm now. It not only feels great, but it soothes sore lips, and heals them. I love the tingly, cool feeling you get when you apply, too! I always recommend this product to friends and family with chapped lips in need of TLC.
    Taharia T.
    Burnsville, MN
    Im not sure if it is just me , but after a while of using burts bees it starts to not work as good anymore. It works for moisturizer but if you need like a fresh lip feeling I would go with carmex.
    Leah S.
    Foristell, MO
    Burts Bees is one of my favorite ways to get my lips to feel moisturized and healthy! The sent is amazing and I always have one on me whether it is in my purse or my car or on my vanity. I have it in every sent and it never fails to be amazing! 110% recommend to everyone!
    Katie S.
    I love Burt’s bee’s!!!!! It has definitely helped rejuvenate my chapped lips! There are so many different flavors that I can’t wait to try! Lip nourishment is very important in the winter for me!
    Katie B.
    Nettleton , MS
    The strawberry is one of my favorite flavors in the burts bees! I love the tingle it gives and the burst of fruit flavor on my lips. This is a go to for me and I will continue to purchase when I run out!
    Sorayalicious!! 😘.
    North Windham, CT
    I hv used other products from this line, but this particular item leaves a nasty taste in my mouth, i always but this brand at WalMart they hv a wide variety.. easy to use, drags lips a lil bit,
    Chey R.
    Wilmington, OH
    Burt’s bees is doing it right! I love every product I purchase from this brand. This one in particular is wonderful for the cold weather when my lips are especially dry. It smells great and works wonders! I will be repurchasing.
    Stefanie S.
    Palmdale, CA
    I'm a big skeptic when it comes to things that are really hyped up and a few things that Burt's Bees came out with I didn't really like but this one surprised me I actually really liked it a lot.
    Cindy N.
    Tucson, AZ
    Couldn't find the pomegranate one, so strawberry will do. Superb quality and this leaves the most beautiful rosy very tint on the lips. And your lips look often awesome after a scrub and then using this. Plus, very inexpensive.
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?