BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

Troy O.
    Hydrating and smooth but it’s sticky, I hate sticky chapsticks but I love it for some reason, it’s not really long lasting but it’s extremely affordable and packaging is cute I would continue to buy the product
    Christina C.
    Love the flavor of this lip balm. Moisturizer really well. A little pricey but not bad. It's a good product for what you do pay. Very easy to apply.. packaging nice. Colorful.
    Athena M.
    maryville mo
    I loved this at first. However I went through 3/4 of a tube in one day. It didn't seem to matter how much I put on. My lips just kept getting dryer. They started cracking and bleeding. I had to stop using it.
    Alexandra R.
    Awesome product for dry lips very moisturizerizibg and healthy especially on cold days such as winter and lips get very dry anyways awesome product for school work and pretty much anywhere .make sure to keep some in a drawer or pocket:)) :)))))
    smriti s.
    Sherman, TX
    I wanna give this product 5 stars coz its exactly what it says it is. Very moisturizing and the smell is exactly like strawberry. Love this chapstick. Idk why i never tried this one before
    Ashley L.
    This is a wonderful product that I can't go a day without using! My lips look so much more healthier since I began using it a few days ago. Plus I love how it's long lasting AND smells great!  I can't wait to try all the other varieties-I'm addicted! Highly recommended!

Litzary V.
    Mission, TX
    This really helps your lips I use it everyday I like to apply it before putting on makeup that way when I get to the lips they are smooth and ready for some easy lipstick applying.
    Jenna R.
    Dallas, TX
    Love the smell of this chapstick. It’s so springy! Burt’s Bees always produces a great chapstick. I love how smoothly it goes on and that it lasts a long time on your lips. I like the slight tingle on my lips too.
    Brittany C.
    Cambridge, MD
    I love that these are all natural and perfect to keep around for baby lips. I feel comfortable letting my daughter use them and also love the ones that have a slight tint to them.
    Kaitelyn M.
    San Tan Valley, AZ
    This is the only chapstick I carry in my purse and kit ! It's long lasting it doesn't make my lips worse like other brands it's super easy to use it's my ride or die chapstick I recommend this to everyone !
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?
    Megan M.
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Does this taste like strawberries?
    Brialee N.