BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Lexi M.
    Omaha
    Great for your lips, feels great especially without a horrible taste/smell which is always a plus. Easy to use, can pretty much find everywhere and the packaging is colorful and cute definitely recommend giving it a try and always having one on hand.
    Anna F.
    I love Burts Bees chapstick, I think it's moisturizing with a little tint of color left behind. Sometimes I think the brand is over rated because of there high pricing but it does do the job of being a chap stick.
    Laney Y.
    Doesn't last as long as other chapsticks normally do, but it does soften my lips. I like that this one has a red tint so it gives slight color. I think you get your money's worth and I would definitely buy again.
    Hailey G.
    I absolutely LOVE Burt’s bees. It smells amazing & always leaves my lips feeling so smooth & keeps them hydrated. Great price! Great packaging. I can typically find this anywhere like Walmart or Walgreens or hy vee
    Carolina C.
    Brownsville , TX
    It feels great on my lips!!! Love it! I love to use it when i go on runs it’s honestly perfect for that, and it doesn’t feel sticky on yours lips. It’s honestly perfect for any occasion i really recommend it!!!
    member-ea358
    This lip balm smells so yummy, like fresh strawberries. The ingredients are natural and it is very soothing to my very sensitive lips. I didn’t have any negative reaction afterwards which was great. I reapplied every 2 to 3 hours, which was fine because I love the scent and texture so much. I’ll be giving these as stocking stuffers this year!
    Tina K.
    I LOVE this stuff. It’s moisturizing without leaving lips slick or shiny. It’s perfect for under a lipstick or liquid lipstick since lips are still matte. I feel like Burt’s bees is actually good for the lips too
    Kelsey H.
    Lacey, WA
    I love the Burt’s bees chapsticks because they feel protective; as though there is a barrier on my lips. It’s not heavy or waxy and smells very pleasant. Easy to use and you take t with you everywhere. Good for winter!
    Sabrina C.
    Marana, AZ
    I really like how this product is all natural ingredients and comes in a variety of flavors and gets the job done. I always make sure that i have a chapstick with me everywhere i go and it has to be Burt’s bees.
    Heather H.
    Fairfax, VA
    I really don’t think twice about Burt’s bees lip balms. Some people swear by them but I just don’t see it. It feels super waxy on the lips and I jut don’t see any improvements after continued use. I also don’t like the smell of all their products.
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?