BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Tammie N.
    Sanger, CA
    I love the Burt Bees Chapstick is 100 percent natural and the strawberry flavor is nice to have. It keeps my lips nice soft and moist my lips never feel dry while using this chapstick. It's def definitely worth the buy.
    maci g.
    Elgin, TX
    This is one of my top chapsticks! Specially during the fall and winter seasons , I keep them in my purse back pack and car. They are amazing and natural so it’s a plus! I would repurchase this and have many times!
    Lexi M.
    Omaha
    Great for your lips, feels great especially without a horrible taste/smell which is always a plus. Easy to use, can pretty much find everywhere and the packaging is colorful and cute definitely recommend giving it a try and always having one on hand.
    TiaAnna B.
    California, PA
    The flavor is great! And the packaging is adorable with the little bees ! It’s easily found in most convenient stores and it is generously priced ! It’s lasts for hours at a time and i would definitely buy again !
    Baby-yaa W.
    Alexandria , VA
    This has a bit of a burn when applied but not like Carmex. But it's good it glides on the lips nicely and penetrate the skin by healing while moisturizing the lips. Even if this is wiped off your lips still feels soft and moisturized
    nicole D.
    my absolute favorite chapstick!! though the price is getting a bit steeper (I saw it the other day for like 3.30$, WOOF), this is one of the few products that leaves my lips feeling moisturized and not oily/clogged
    Elizabeth Y.
    Madison, AL
    I expected this balm to be tinted but it is not. Still, I enjoy this product. It goes on smooth and feels great on the lips. Keeps them very moisturized and soft. The price is a little on the expensive side though.
    Anna F.
    I love Burts Bees chapstick, I think it's moisturizing with a little tint of color left behind. Sometimes I think the brand is over rated because of there high pricing but it does do the job of being a chap stick.
    Christie L.
    Some would say comparable to the Chapstick brand but I’d have to say this strawberry one is better! Consistency is great, the texture is smooth and hydrating and I like that it gives my lips a subtle hint of color.
    Val M.
    Valparaiso, IN
    This is my favorite stick lip balm of all time! I love anything with this minty menthol scent, but more importantly, it moisturizes and softens my lips drastically, and I notice long term effects from this lip balm
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?