BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Melanie H.
    Sugarcreek, OH
    I suffer from very dry lips and this left my lips feeling soft and hydrated and I love the taste and smell! My only concern is it wears off sort of fast and you have to keep reapplying it. Other than that it was great!
    Megan F.
    Des Moines
    I love the fruity taste of this lip balm, but I also love how it moisturizes my lips and they stay that way for hours! Most chapsticks only last an hour or two and come off after you eat or drink something. Burt's Bees stays on and I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!
    Sarah H.
    Flower Mound
    So many different scents and flavors. From original low scent low flavor to acai berry astounds me. For there to be so many options and do have quality product, well, I love it. Recommend this to anyone and everyone.
    Jessica H.
    Ehhh, it’s not all that. It just moisturizes while it’s on your lips. Other than that I would rather go a different route. I expected more from this brand, but it’s still an okay product to purchase. Just my opinion
    Lindsay K.
    Love burts bees products! I like knowing that it's a safe and natural lip balm free of chemicals to use on my lips. It's a tad pricey so I don't buy often. Usually just splurge every once in awhile. Instantly makes your lips feel smooth and moisturized.
    Wendy S.
    marietta
    I bought the mango flavor and I love it. It’s easy to apply, smells great, and makes your lips so soft. Surprisingly I haven’t lost it yet. Price is good, quality is great. I would defenderlo recommend this product.
    Ashley S.
    Fairfield, CT
    I LOVE this stuff. It’s tinted beautifully while really moisturizing my lips. The only thing I do don’t love is the price point. It’s more than I would spend on a chapstick but if I consider it chapstick and lip color rolled into one it’s not terrible.
    CHIN C.
    Grand Prairie, TX
    I always trust Burts Bees product - natural and safe. The lip gloss helps my lips stay hydrated and also tastes great. I have very fry lips - I need to reapply often but I don't mind plus it has a little tint to it.
    Val M.
    Valparaiso, IN
    This is my favorite stick lip balm of all time! I love anything with this minty menthol scent, but more importantly, it moisturizes and softens my lips drastically, and I notice long term effects from this lip balm
    Tammie N.
    Sanger, CA
    I love the Burt Bees Chapstick is 100 percent natural and the strawberry flavor is nice to have. It keeps my lips nice soft and moist my lips never feel dry while using this chapstick. It's def definitely worth the buy.
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?