BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

Megan F.
    Des Moines
    I love the fruity taste of this lip balm, but I also love how it moisturizes my lips and they stay that way for hours! Most chapsticks only last an hour or two and come off after you eat or drink something. Burt's Bees stays on and I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!
    Jessica H.
    Ehhh, it’s not all that. It just moisturizes while it’s on your lips. Other than that I would rather go a different route. I expected more from this brand, but it’s still an okay product to purchase. Just my opinion
    Ashley S.
    Fairfield, CT
    I LOVE this stuff. It’s tinted beautifully while really moisturizing my lips. The only thing I do don’t love is the price point. It’s more than I would spend on a chapstick but if I consider it chapstick and lip color rolled into one it’s not terrible.
    Wendy S.
    marietta
    I bought the mango flavor and I love it. It’s easy to apply, smells great, and makes your lips so soft. Surprisingly I haven’t lost it yet. Price is good, quality is great. I would defenderlo recommend this product.
    CHIN C.
    Grand Prairie, TX
    I always trust Burts Bees product - natural and safe. The lip gloss helps my lips stay hydrated and also tastes great. I have very fry lips - I need to reapply often but I don't mind plus it has a little tint to it.
    Lindsay K.
    Love burts bees products! I like knowing that it's a safe and natural lip balm free of chemicals to use on my lips. It's a tad pricey so I don't buy often. Usually just splurge every once in awhile. Instantly makes your lips feel smooth and moisturized.
    Sarah H.
    Flower Mound
    So many different scents and flavors. From original low scent low flavor to acai berry astounds me. For there to be so many options and do have quality product, well, I love it. Recommend this to anyone and everyone.
    Elizabeth Y.
    Madison, AL
    I expected this balm to be tinted but it is not. Still, I enjoy this product. It goes on smooth and feels great on the lips. Keeps them very moisturized and soft. The price is a little on the expensive side though.
    TiaAnna B.
    California, PA
    The flavor is great! And the packaging is adorable with the little bees ! It’s easily found in most convenient stores and it is generously priced ! It’s lasts for hours at a time and i would definitely buy again !
    Abilene M.
    Florence, AZ
    I love this brand. I like how soft it makes my lips after i moisturize them and the smell as well. Its a little pricey for a lip balm but its well worth it. It has really nice packaging as well. I would recommend.
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?
    Megan M.
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Does this taste like strawberries?
    Brialee N.