BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Julieta H.
    Orlando, FL
    I have this chapstick right now and to be honest I'm not that big of a fan because I feel like it doesn't moisturize my lips like how I would want it to but I feel like for the price it's okay, you can find it anywhere.
    Camila R.
    Brooklyn, NY
    I really love it! Makes my lips very soft. One thing that I would like it to have is a bit of color, just to pop my lips a bit. My love the fact that it stays in the lips, do not melts...
    Allison S.
    Love the feel of this stuff! It glides on smooth and hydrates my lips, plus it feels silky smooth when it goes on! It seems to stay a longboard time and I love the use of natural ingredients! Would definitely buy again!
    Cassidy H.
    Lambertville , MI
    This is a great chapstick it really gets the job done. I found this on sale at my local CVS for a dollar or two. I don’t think I’d repurchase it but the strawberry is nice and soothing and doesn’t make your lips tingle.
    EllBe N.
    The lip balm feels really nice and moisturizing for a long time. The strawberry smell is really great also and is much better than the mango one. It is not too much, just a light scent that you'll get used to over time.
    Mason B.
    Nashville,TN
    This product was amazing, it smells like strawberry I bought this product at the dollar store,it had amazing packaging the design on the front was nice it was also sealed tight and I would buy it again totally recommend!
    Noelyn W.
    Frankfort, KY
    Love this balm. I love the subtle tint it adds. It is easy to swipe on when you need a bit of color. I will say though, it isn't as moisturizing as other balms I use. It's just got that bit of color that makes me go back.
    Chanda M.
    Bedford , TX
    I love Burts Bee's products. They leave me lips feeling moisturized and smooth. Especially on cold dry days. It smells really great and is reasonably priced. I have used this brand for years and would highly recommend it.
    Jasmine D.
    Pinellas park
    This is great for chapped lips and or dry lips. Very inexpensive for a great product. You can purchase this at any of your local drug stores or your department stores. Very moisturizing for your lips and hydrating as well. Would definitely recommend this to anybody that's looking for some good chapstick.
    Joselyn🌻 G.
    My all- time favorite chap stick! I never go out with out it. It's the best chap stick. It lasts long on your lips and feels good. It is great value and not pricey at all. I always buy these when I see them at the store.
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?