BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

Laney Y.
    Doesn't last as long as other chapsticks normally do, but it does soften my lips. I like that this one has a red tint so it gives slight color. I think you get your money's worth and I would definitely buy again.
    Carolina C.
    Brownsville , TX
    It feels great on my lips!!! Love it! I love to use it when i go on runs it’s honestly perfect for that, and it doesn’t feel sticky on yours lips. It’s honestly perfect for any occasion i really recommend it!!!
    Daisy N.
    I love this product for my lips cause it’s cheap and affordable and good quality and it totally met my expectations of a good lip balm and I use it every day so I would really recommend this lip balm to others
    Aaron T.
    Westchester
    THE BEST CHAPSTICK EVER!! This product is my ride or die, my holy grail, and my 2017 favorite! Ever since I started using this product I can’t use anything else my lips feel so luxurious, soft, and kissable after using this, This is a must have!!
    Caitlin B.
    Carmel, IN
    This is extremely easy to find, it’s at Walgreens, CVS, Target, etc! I am a repeated user of this chapstick, as it is extremely moisturizing. It’s not pricey at all, and I would recommend this to other people.
    Jessica S.
    tracy
    This is definitely one of my favorite lip products ! It’s smells so good , it actually tastes good too lol. It’s great to keep lips very hydrated ! I would buy this again. It’s very affordable, fits any budget ! It definitely met my expectation.
    Donna M.
    Knoxville, TN
    Burts bees has always been one of my favorite go tos when my lips were chapped. I'm pretty sure I purchased it at Walmart. It has always helped my lips in all possible ways. Yes I will definitely buy it again.
    Sierra J.
    Brookpark, OH
    Love the smell and texture of this lip balm. Leaves my lips feeling super soft. Glides on really well and it lasts longer than other brands. I usually only put it in once and I'm good! Definitely a great buy!
    Kathy W.
    Iola , KS
    This one works great too for its intended purpose. It’s not as fun to use nor is it as glamorous but it does work great for sore lips when others aren’t in my reach. It’s not my first choice but it does work.
    Amanda B.
    Shirley, NY
    Burt’s bees is usually a go to lip balm for me! I love how fast it gets my lips back to being super smooth after a day of drying them out with lipstick 🙈🙈 I use it multiple times a day. Would highly recommend!
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?
    Megan M.
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Does this taste like strawberries?
    Brialee N.