BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Lexy H.
    San Antonio , TX
    Seriously burts bees product are the best cause there product are made naturally. And this chapstick I like cause it has a tint of a pink and it is really nice to have my lips moisturized and tinted.
    mariyse M.
    Haines city
    It's great i love the smell and it looks really great on me the color is so pretty and it gives my lips a pop. It protects it and at the same time makes you look stunning. My mom loved it to we will always have some on us for emergencys or just for fun its a great product .
    Giovanna V.
    Sacramento, CA
    Every time I use burts bees I feel as if my lips feel drier and drier. Not sure what it is! I used to always buy their chapsticks because of their great varieties etc but haven't bought them lately
    Kali M.
    Orlando, FL
    I try not to buy most Burt’s Bees products because they contain honey or beeswax, but when I’ve owned these products in the past they’ve done alright. Nothing spectacular, but it gets the job done.
    Jenna W.
    Elizabethtown, KY
    Burts bees is a nice formula, i love it. This product glides on the lips with no problem. However, i was not a big fan of the tingling sensation this product left behind. I dont mind a tingling product, but this one was too strong. Almost burning. And the price is a little steep. However, with all that said, i would still use this product again as it did help with my chapped lips.
    Andrea H.
    Perris, CA
    I like it but the chapstick seems a little stiff when used. So when I apply it I have to warm it up with my skin so that it make melt and be softer on my lips. The moisture level is normal to low.
    Dijonai B.
    Victorville, CA
    I stole my boyfriend's and he stole it back so we loved it. I'v always wanted to try it because the wrapper for w.e. reason. That was my firet time so I was surprised it wasn't cheap quality. I'm not sure how much it costs but I'd probably buy my own in the near future.
    Christie P.
    Scottsdale, AZ
    I love the feel of this lip balm. I also love that it’s all natural and doesn’t contain harsh chemicals!! Perfect for the dry winter months. It’s suiper easy to apply and lasts a long time!
    Alisha B.
    Rochester, NY
    Now that im reviewing this I'm wondering where the one I just bought went lol I like burts line they work pretty well and they are pretty inexpensive usually grab one of these in the checkout line
    Tannya I.
    Los Angeles
    I️ love this lip balm. Not only does if keep my lips feeling hydrated and nice it also leave like a red color on my lips so it also makes them look really nice. This is Definitely my go to!😍
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?