BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Erica T.
    Fayette, MS
    My favorite lip balm. It works fast and it doesn’t have a bad taste. I also get oily bumps around my lips from greasy products and this product doesn’t add to that. It’s easy to use and lasts long. I would recommend this product to anyone.
    VIC K.
    Snagged this for some dry winter lips! It’s a staple lip balm, but I do prefer the “original” flavor to this Strawberry. It only put me back a couple of bucks, so I definitely will buy their other balms in the future. Would recommend!
    Kayley W.
    Carson City, MI
    Burst and bees is great! They have amazing lips moisturizer products and they always smell good and protect my lips from the cold weather. Wish they were a little cheaper however.
    Vantrice T.
    Troy, NY
    This is an okay product. I had high hopes but was a bit disappointed. It did not go on smoothly, felt waxy and drying, and made my lips look like I was drinking fruit punch. It was hydrating but I kept having to reapply throughout the day.
    Amanda W.
    Grant
    This was okay, I wish I had not got flavored made me want to lick my lips, my son over took it and he loves it!!! He actually asked for more for Christmas. I plan on buying more but going to trying something not so tasteful for myself 😂
    Araceli R.
    Phoenix , AZ
    I love the scent and how soft it leaves my lips! 100% recommended by me because it works quick in healing chapped lips. The other great thing about Burt bees chapstick is that it is very affordable. One of my number 1 choices in chapstick
    Rosa G.
    I first tried this brand when I went to Walmart and those where in the cashier area so I was running late to work and it was the only brand there so I bought it and it's super nice I liked it I lost it but it was great I would buy again
    Hiral S.
    Sayreville, NJ
    All Burts products are the best. It keeps my lips smooth. The size of it is perfect to take anywhere and I can never lose it! Burts is the best in the winter, especially. I have always bought Burts and will keep buying in the near future!
    Jeannie T.
    This lip balm is a very moisturizing lip product. It exceeded my expectations especially as a first time user. The packaging was a normal and easy to use. The color was nice and somewhat pigmented and I️ have recommended to many friends.
    Makeup.News _.
    Clifton, NJ
    One of the best lip balms ever. Even my boyfriend likes this lipbalms. It’s easy to apply your lips don’t feel crunchy and the best part is the flavor. It’s not long lasting but I would recommend it because I’m one of those persons that can’t stand dry lips. I bought it on CVS!
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?