BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Alondra R.
    The Burts Bees lip balms are amazing. Simple packaging. Easy to carry around not bulky at all. I have them all over. They are four for eight dollars or less. I love applying mine before bed and my lips are so soft the next morning. I recommend them! Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
    Eman O.
    I love Burts bees products because they’re very natural and help keep your lips healthy and soft. I would recommend this product to anyone there struggles with dry cracked lips. Give it a try and you won’t regret it. Amazing results guaranteed!
    Leslie C.
    El Cajon
    The ingredients are very good and aren’t hurting anything. Cruelty free product. Helps with dry lips and makes them feel better. I bought it at CVS Pharmacy. Very easy to use, just twist and apply. I would buy it again and I have multiple times.
    Sabrina C.
    San Ramon, CA
    This product is pretty good for the most part! It feels hydrating when you put it on, it's easy to apply and use. It lasts a while, but once it does actually dry out, my lips don't feel much more hydrated than before. It's good for a quick fix.
    Michelle R.
    Longwood, FL
    Burt’s bees makes the best products. I don’t love how over priced they are though. The packaging is cute. The smell is also nice. I just wish they did more because it’s just like a regular chapstick from the store which you can get for really cheap.
    Ashley C.
    I am a 100 percent a burts bees user. After using burts bees one time I would never use any other chap stick. This particular chap stick gives you a little bit of a color and leaves your lips silky smooth for hours upon hours. After using for two-three days my chapped lips are no more.
    carolyn l.
    Anthem, AZ
    Very moisturizing and feels nice on the lips, especially in the cold weather. Easy to apply and leaved your lips feeling very smooth. I really like the packaging and it exceeded my expectations. I would definitely buy this product again.
    Nicole P.
    Roselle park, NJ
    Burt’s bees is for me. Growing up I’ve always had such sensitive lips and struggled to find the perfect chapstick that would hydrate and smooth my lips. I always keep one in my bag, another in my car and another on my nightstand. Would absolutely recommended it to everyone.
    Kevin M.
    Washington
    I loooove this lip balm and pretty much every other flavor that Burt's Bees makes. It smells delicious, exactly like fresh strawberries. And it kept my lips very soft and smooth. The natural ingredients in the lip balm are pretty great and effective
    •L O.
    I bought this at CVS and i have not used anything from this brand before , I wasn't expecting much from this product , one thing that surprised me was the slight pigment in it.
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?