BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Jenna M.
    Wollongong, NSW
    Favorite!!!! The smell and the smoothness is amazing for my lips! Love this product and such a nice color would recommend as it totally met my expectations and beyond! Deffintaley would buy it again & forever
    Jessica F.
    I love this so much!!! I've always had chapped lips but when I saw this at the drugstore I'd thought I'd try it, let me tell you now I can't leave my house without it. I have one in my purse, bag, and car!! It works great and the price is amazing!!
    Bridgette K.
    Honeoye Falls
    First off I️ absolutely love the flavor. Generally flavored chapstick can be gross but this one is not the case. It helps heal. But with dry skin if it gets on it burns. I️ have sensitive skin so it could just be me but more of a summer chapstick.
    Tayler O.
    Newport News, VA
    This stuff is so yummy. I always have one in my bag. My lips get so chapped in the winter, I’m constantly putting it on. I love flavored chapstick, and this one makes my lips so smooth. I’ve used others that make my lips smoother but i still love this.
    Sam L.
    Clearwater, FL
    I love the subtle hint of strawberry, without there being too much of a childish aspect to it being flavored. The cost is a bit pricy compared to other chopsticks, but when I can afford it I usually choose this one because of the all natural aspect.
    Wendy M.
    Earlville
    Burts Bees lip balm is very moisturizing and is great for sensitive skin. I usually have more than one in my purse in case I loose one. The tinted moisturizer is great if you want to add a little color to your lips with the cakiness of lipstick.
    Alondra R.
    The Burts Bees lip balms are amazing. Simple packaging. Easy to carry around not bulky at all. I have them all over. They are four for eight dollars or less. I love applying mine before bed and my lips are so soft the next morning. I recommend them! Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
    Leslie C.
    El Cajon
    The ingredients are very good and aren’t hurting anything. Cruelty free product. Helps with dry lips and makes them feel better. I bought it at CVS Pharmacy. Very easy to use, just twist and apply. I would buy it again and I have multiple times.
    Regan C.
    If your looking to spend money on a chapstick or you don’t care how much you spend then I suggest this. I don’t care for the price but it’s a good product. My lips feels so good with this the smell is great and it’s a typical Burt’s bees product.
    Miuly 🐮.
    San Francisco
    I love using this chapstick that I always look forward to applying it throughout the day! And every time I put it on, it keeps my lips hydrated and feeling soft. It's super easy to apply and I like the fact that it is not too oily or shiny.
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?