BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Caterina R.
    Harrogate, TN
    I really like how Burt’s Bees is an all natural product. The scent is very nice and the product is very nourishing, however I have to reapply it very often because it doesn’t last very long. For the price, I’d rather get something that lasts a little bit longer.
    Samantha S.
    Sherman, TX
    Love Burt’s bees! Makes my lips so soft and smooth! Not too over priced either! I love the smell too! I bought mine from target but you can get it anywhere! Super long lasting and is amazing! I rarely use anything else and would definitely buy again!
    Jade N.
    Weatherford, TX
    Provided a pink tint and left my lips super soft. Great for the winter time when the cold air comes out, will keep your lips from getting chapped while looking great. For me it lasted about 5 hours then i had to reapply. Highly recommend you get this!
    Im a.
    Paramus, NJ
    Burt’s Bee’s never fails to dissapoint. The flavor and moisture was very long lasting and it worked very well. I’ve always been using this brand for as long as i could remember. The packaging is indeed very well, and i would 10/10 recommend to others.
    Brianna O.
    Clarksville, TN
    I use this almost daily and i love it. It not only moisturizes my lips it also provides a little red tint and adds some life to my lips. I bought it at Walgreens and it's very easy to apply and last for a fairly long time. Definitely recommend it!
    Lucy T.
    Happy Camp, CA
    This is a stand by for us if we need a bit more relief for our lips. My husband loves this product for his use at the office. Not to flashy and doesn't feel like it stands out or is glossy. He keeps two in his desk at school and one in his pocket.
    Caitlin A.
    Norfolk, VA
    A perfect pairing to the original formula! The strawberry smells and taste amazing, plus it does the job just like the unscented tube does. The reddish color provides just a smidge of a hint of color without looking too much like a lip stain.
    Bridgette K.
    Honeoye Falls
    First off I️ absolutely love the flavor. Generally flavored chapstick can be gross but this one is not the case. It helps heal. But with dry skin if it gets on it burns. I️ have sensitive skin so it could just be me but more of a summer chapstick.
    Courtnie N.
    Minneapolis, MN
    I love Burt’s Bees products. The chapstick/lip balms smell amazing and they are nice and creamy. These are great for an everyday lip moisturizer. I usually buy these at Target in the check out aisle. I have recommended these to my friends and coworkers.
    Chastity U.
    I love Burts Bees because of the quality of the product. It has lovely scents and color tints to many of the products, it's easy to apply, and it's long lasting. I have recommend this product to others in the past and will do the same in the future.
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?