BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Nayla C.
    Chicago
    I like Burt’s Bees lip balms only because they do have a great smell and taste (oops..) to them. However just like any classic lip balm they’re just honestly not that beneficial to me. However, I will say they are a tad bit more nourishing than Chapstick.
    Crystal R.
    I absolutely love this brand! Honestly, this product is one of my go2’s! The smell is absolutely amazing, tastes good too lol.  t’s just the right amount of thickness. You’ll definetly get what you pay for. I will continue to buy this product for ever!
    Merideth M.
    Jersey City, NJ
    I literally cannot live without this! There are chapsticks and then there are Burt's Bee! Smooth, creamy and a touch of color takes the cake on all other brands that leave a white film on my lips. I never leave home without it, and if I do, I'm devastated.
    Olivia G.
    Ithaca, NY
    I love burts bees brand with all my heart. I am addicted to these products! They are affordable and I love the way they feel on my lips and the way they leave my lips feeling luscious and revitalized . And I chew on my lips a lot and burts bees are my savior
    Emily P.
    Burt’s bees chapsticks are very moisturizing and gentle. It is very easy to apply, it goes on very creamy. I am a repeated user and it has done wonders. I bought it at my local target in the checkout lanes. I would definitely buy it again and again
    Nicole L.
    West Linn, OR
    First off, I LOVE anything from Burt's Bees! This chapstick is my go-to when my lips need some moisture. I love how light of a feel this chapstick leaves without feeling greasy or wet. Always a great pair with any lipstick, lipgloss or as a stand alone.
    Emily B.
    New Albany, OH
    This is my favorite flavor of lip balm I have tried so far. It smells wonderful and applies so smoothly! I bought it at target, and would definitely recommend to anyone! I have been using this product for a couple months now and will keep on purchasing!
    Hailey N.
    This helps so well with dryness during the winter. The price is great and not too expensive, even though most name brand lip balms are super pricey. Loved the packaging too. The colors didn’t clash too much, but I do wish it was a little less colorful.
    Leslie S.
    Norristown
    Easy to carry around and it comes in a cute box that’s yellow. they sell them mostly everywhere I usually get it in Walmart but I get them mainly for my parents and they enjoy the product since it’s more “organic”. Yeah I would recommend it why not
    Marcella O.
    Marlborough, MA
    I love Burt’s bees as a company because they’re all natural and use safe ingredients. I must say i don’t really like the flavor of their honey stuff so i love using the other flavors they came out with like this strawberry one or the pomegranate one!
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?