BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

Wendy M.
    Earlville
    Burts Bees lip balm is very moisturizing and is great for sensitive skin. I usually have more than one in my purse in case I loose one. The tinted moisturizer is great if you want to add a little color to your lips with the cakiness of lipstick.
    Olive R.
    This lip balm is ok but it’s more colorful/scented than moisturizing. I enjoy burt’s bees if there are no other products around but I wouldn’t buy it again. Overall an ok product but I wouldn’t recommend unless you’re going for scent and look.
    carolyn l.
    Anthem, AZ
    Very moisturizing and feels nice on the lips, especially in the cold weather. Easy to apply and leaved your lips feeling very smooth. I really like the packaging and it exceeded my expectations. I would definitely buy this product again.
    Nicole P.
    Roselle park, NJ
    Burt’s bees is for me. Growing up I’ve always had such sensitive lips and struggled to find the perfect chapstick that would hydrate and smooth my lips. I always keep one in my bag, another in my car and another on my nightstand. Would absolutely recommended it to everyone.
    Kevin M.
    Washington
    I loooove this lip balm and pretty much every other flavor that Burt's Bees makes. It smells delicious, exactly like fresh strawberries. And it kept my lips very soft and smooth. The natural ingredients in the lip balm are pretty great and effective
    Ashley C.
    I am a 100 percent a burts bees user. After using burts bees one time I would never use any other chap stick. This particular chap stick gives you a little bit of a color and leaves your lips silky smooth for hours upon hours. After using for two-three days my chapped lips are no more.
    •L O.
    I bought this at CVS and i have not used anything from this brand before , I wasn't expecting much from this product , one thing that surprised me was the slight pigment in it.
    Kayley W.
    Carson City, MI
    Burst and bees is great! They have amazing lips moisturizer products and they always smell good and protect my lips from the cold weather. Wish they were a little cheaper however.
    Vantrice T.
    Troy, NY
    This is an okay product. I had high hopes but was a bit disappointed. It did not go on smoothly, felt waxy and drying, and made my lips look like I was drinking fruit punch. It was hydrating but I kept having to reapply throughout the day.
    Hiral S.
    Sayreville, NJ
    All Burts products are the best. It keeps my lips smooth. The size of it is perfect to take anywhere and I can never lose it! Burts is the best in the winter, especially. I have always bought Burts and will keep buying in the near future!
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?
    Megan M.
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Does this taste like strawberries?
    Brialee N.