BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Gilda R.
    Long Beach
    I've tried many lip balms such as chap stick and carmex but none worked as good as this Burt's bees moisturizing lip balm. During the month of November and December basically during cold weather my lips get awfully dry and I tried this Burt's bees product and right away my lips were so soft I am so in love with this product it honestly works magic. I will continue to purchase this product.
    Chelsea J.
    Memphis, TN
    Loved Burt’s bees when it came out and loved the moisture I received from it, but after reapplying it seemed to cake up on my lips. It would start to roll up and peel off of my lip. Love the company, but the lip balm did not work for me.
    Corey M.
    Elizabethtown, KY
    Probably one of the best lip balms out there, not to mention it’s make from a natural ingredient! Love them!! Made my lips feel so smooth and lasted for a good while. Packaging is cute and simple.
    Rebecca S.
    Waxahachie
    I like Burt’s Bees products! The smell, flavorn and the work it does to your lips is phenomenal! Would recommend for anyone! The price is a good i believe, you can get it anywhere that sells chapstick!
    Melissa H.
    Can nearly never go wrong when there is coconut oil involved!!! Another very good formulated product for dry, chapped or even cracked lips. Our winters get very dry so I'm always carrying one of the 10 favorites I have! I did like the old ones with bee's wax just as well though! Bonus variety of flavor so.
    Nusaima 😘.
    This lip balm is so moisturizing especially during the winter ! I definitely have been using this product more often lately. It makes your lips so soft. It’s a must buy that’s affordable for everyone!
    Emilyn Christiny E.
    Rio de Janeiro , RJ
    It kept my lips very hydrated and it helped almost instantaneously for dry lips. I always keep one with me. You can find it in any pharmacy and it’s very affordable. Highly recommend this product!!!!!
    Taylor G.
    Winston Salem , NC
    Usally I have a issue when company’s come out with anything strawberry just because fake strawberry doesn’t smell like the real thing but they nailed the smell with this product plus it keeps lips feeling smooth and soft
    Megan M.
    I like this product, not a lot to say about it I mean it's chapstick you know? I bought it at Ulta, i mean it's a good price and it works. It's my favorite brand of chapstick so I'll keep using it .👍🏼
    Kara C.
    Bealeton, VA
    Love the smell of this one. However, I've found when I use this product my lips tend to be even drier once the first application wears off and have to keep applying to keep my lips from looking dry .
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?