BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Avery S.
    Denison Tx
    This product is very very very smooth and moisturizing. It smells good and its beautifuly tinted. Id recomend this product to anyone who has problems with dry lips because it makes those nasty, crusty lips turn into soft shiney lips. I would definitely but this product again
    Brittani R.
    Works really great and it tastes and smells delicious. The product is not vegan so I won't be purchasing again but if you're not vegan then Burt's Bees is a good product that lasts long and really moisturizers your lips. Burt's Bees 100% Natural Strawberry Lip Balm
    Chasity S.
    I love Burt’s bees! The packaging is so cute. It reminds me of bee’s! I have used Burt’s bees for years! I normally purchase mine at Walgreens. It feels nice in my lips! But if my lips are super dry and chapped it doesn’t work as good as when my lips are more normal feeling.
    Lavender H.
    Austin
    Love love love this lip balm. Very smooth and not too heavy. Doesn’t crumble and gives you a refreshing little tingle. It smells and tastes great. It costs a bit more than regular chapstick but it’s clearly worth it once you start using it and notice the difference it makes.
    Katia W.
    Hoover , AL
    I love the smell of this product. It feels really good on, and it’s a major plus that the ingredients are natural. My lips tend to get really dry, especially in the winter months and i tend to have to top this product with something else with a slightly thicker consistency.
    Lindsay K.
    This is the only chapstick I’ll buy. My lips are so sensitive so it’s really important for me to find chapstick that works for me. Burts Bee’s was formula leaves my lips soft, moisturized, and healthy. I love that it has a slight sweetness but it’s not overpowering at all.
    Maria ❤.
    Paso Robles
    I think Burt’s Bees helps a lot with chapped lips, it is very useful for the winter when you lips are all chapped and dry, yes it did meet my expectations of healing my lips. It was a bit over budget for only one, and yes maybe I would buy it again if I have really dry lips.
    Katie H.
    Laconia, NH
    When I initially put this on it's fine and I enjoy it, the textures nice, smells good.. I like that it's more natural. But it leaves my lips feeling dry and the product doesn't last long. My lips don't feel coated with moisture from this lip balm. I would not buy it again.
    Anne B.
    Paragould, AR
    Love that this product is all natural, Burt’s bees usually never disappoints me in terms of product quality. But this lip product did not so much for me, it had a very waxy consistency that made it hard to apply the product, and once applied it did not leave a nice finish.
    Brittany L.
    Hillsdale, NJ
    I love the versatility of Burt’s bees products. I really like their chapsticks however I have some other products that are more my go to’s. I usually purchase Burt bees at CVS since they have a great variety of the Burt’s Bees products. I would buy again but there are actually other Burt’s bees products I enjoy more.
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?