BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Mariah S.
    Puyallup
    if you’re looking for a moisturizing chapstick, ONE THAT ACTUALLY WORKS, get this. i’ve tried the pomegranate one too and their amazing. they really moisturize the lips and keep them nice and hydrated throughout the day. they smell amazing too! Burt's Bees Pomegranate Lip Balm
    Erica C.
    Hoboken, NJ
    The taste is refreshing but not overpowering, and Burt's Bees definitely does the job. I find my lips dry out out in the winter, and it absolutely helps the case. The packaging isn't particularly nice, but is easily recognizable. There's a reason Burt's Bees is a household name.
    Alejandra B.
    Asheville , NC
    This is a more expensive chapstick but I️ like all the ingredients in it and how long lasting it is you can buy this anywhere I️ usually pick it up at the pharmacy! I️ have bought this a few times and use it up because it is really good I️ definitely would give it a shot if I️ were you!
    Miranda W.
    Gifford, IL
    It works temporarily but doesn't last. My lips continuously stayed dry even after using this product repeatedly. I've used burts bees products a long time. I like that they're all natural but as far as results I'm not impressed. It's worth buying if you know what you're getting.
    Nelli C.
    Lockeford , CA
    This Burt's Bees is very moisturizing on the lips which is a plus and it doesn't dry up my lips at all. It is somewhat pricey but it is totally worth it because it does what it says it suppose to do. I highly recommend this to everyone i like buying mine from target or Walmart.
    Kayla H.
    Russellville , AL
    Burts Bees is one of my go-to brands of lip balm. They are made of all natural ingredients which is a plus and they moisturize your lips so well. I'm currently using a tinted version of this line to help keep my lips moisturized during the winter but to also give me a little pop of color
    Carissa D.
    Saint Charles, MO
    It does exactly what a lip balm is supposed to do, in that it moisturizes and softens your lips. However, I'm not thrilled with the quality of the strawberry fragrance/flavor; it's not nearly as appealing as the name suggests. Additionally, it's a little pricey for a plain lip balm.
    Sydney S.
    Antioch, TN
    This is the best lip product Ive ever used! After exfoliating, I put it on my lips and it gives a cool minty effect. Not too heavy and stays one all day. I am a consistent buyer of this. I have been through at least 4 or 5 of these. If you're looking for a  great lip balm. Try this.
    aubrey B.
    Azle
    Smells so yummy and works wonders for my lips! I loves this product!! It worked so well to moisturize my lips! I recently picked mine up from a nearby drugstore. It lasted so long on my lips. I put it on before bed and when I wake up my lips are so smooth! Definitely recommend!!
    Olivia L.
    Love the fact that Burt's Bees came out with some new scents to their New ChapSticks. These are great just to put on the go. They are extremely travel-friendly and they moisturize my lips. Not the best ChapStick I've ever worn, but it gets the job done without breaking the bank.
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?