BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Natalie H.
    Ran out of my favorite chap stick and needed a new one. I had never tired Burt's Bee's before so I decided to give it a shot and I'm so glad I did! It leaves my lips feeling so soft without needing to constantly reapply. Love the strawberry scent as well. I will definitely be buying again, it's my new favorite!
    Sarah J.
    I love  Burt's Bees Pink Grapefruit Lip Balm it hydrates and is natural. The flavor is absolutely to die for! Its easy to use and is great anywhere any time. It met my expectations and i couldnt live without it. Really adorable packaging and Its ths first lip product i go for when out shopping.
    Janelle M.
    I always seem to go to Burt’s products to hydrate the lips. Mostly I think it’s because it’s listed as more natural than others on the market. I love the smell and it’s mostly flavorless which I prefer. I don’t know that it is as moisturizing as I’d like it to be, but I do keep buying so it must be a winner!!
    heijordan H.
    Tried and true! This stuff definitely does the trick. Love the natural ingredients. I wouldn’t say there is anything that gets me particularly excited about it like a specialty cosmetic would, but when I need a reliable lip product to keep my lips moisturized in the winter, this is one of the first choices.
    Brigitte D.
    PORTLAND, OR
    I love Burt's Bee's lip balm and products in general. There products seems very natural and I love that "tiger balm" kind of smell. It leaves a cool minty fresh tingly sensation whenever I use there products. I use it when my lips are chapped or crackly. It helps me, I love there products. It's like Carmex.
    Britnye V.
    Kearns , UT
    It smells great, the moisture last on the lips! It leaves a tint not to dark nor to light of a tint. The cost it worth it, it lasts a long time on the lips. It even makes your lips look plumped, it’s easy to have it in your everyday bag small and compact. Totally recommend to anyone that has dry lips.
    Christin A.
    Gibson, NC
    I have dry lips and I recently purchased a tube of Burts Bees strawberry lip balm. The price was affordable and the smell was wonderful. After using this lip balm for a few hours, I could already feel a difference in my lips. Now I use this lip balm always. I would definitely recommend this lip balm to others!
    KayLee S.
    Hesperus, CO
    Not my favorite chapstick ever. I like the smell, I just wish it was a bit more hydrating. I have very dry lips because it’s winter in a very cold state, along with wearing matte lipsticks, and this just doesn’t cut it. I love this brand though they come out with great products this was just not one for me
    Amanda P.
    Newtown, CT
    My GO TOO CHAPSTICK WILL ALWAYS BE BURTS BEE’s (REST IN PIECE BURT!) This chapstick has been my number one for over 10 years for many reasons. 1) doesn’t dry out lips like other chapsticks do. 2) as natural as your gonna get for a chapstick. 3) taste amazing!

Definitely recommend the strawberry flavor.
    Melissa M.
    Killeen, TX
    I took forever to jump on the Burt's Bees bandwagon. I thought it was just another chapstick, but now that I tried it I won't go back. It is so smooth, not waxy, and has a nice lip tingle (in the original at least). I like how it is more natural than others, and I can't wait to try the tinted ones!
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?