BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

aubrey B.
    Azle
    Smells so yummy and works wonders for my lips! I loves this product!! It worked so well to moisturize my lips! I recently picked mine up from a nearby drugstore. It lasted so long on my lips. I put it on before bed and when I wake up my lips are so smooth! Definitely recommend!!
    Nichole J.
    Longview
    Keeps my lips super soft and it smells amazing. This is my go-to lip balm, and it helps to fight off chapped lips especially during the winter months when my lips are most sensitive. I think the price is great for the quality of product you're buying. Would definitely recommend.
    Dee M.
    Arlington, TX
    You can't go wrong with Burt's Bees 🐝 and this strawberry flavor is soo good. I picked it up at Walgreens who has a whole Burt's Bees section. These balms are a good value and go on like butter. I would definitely recommend them.Burt's Bees 100% Natural Strawberry Lip Balm
    Olivia L.
    Love the fact that Burt's Bees came out with some new scents to their New ChapSticks. These are great just to put on the go. They are extremely travel-friendly and they moisturize my lips. Not the best ChapStick I've ever worn, but it gets the job done without breaking the bank.
    Brittany W.
    In the winter my lips tend to get really chapped, I seen some Burt’s bees while I was at a country restaurant, it smells great, I just applied it about 3 times a day and it started soothing and working almost immediately I’ll definitely be looking for this product in the future.
    Ansley P.
    This lip balm completely transformed my lips. The natural ingredients did something to my lips and completely change them overnight. They went from being the driest lips in the face of the Earth, so being super soft and supple. If you can get over the smell, then you will not be disappointed with the results. Highly recommend.
    Sharlene G.
    Clarksville, TN
    This is a great product. I always have a Burt's Bees lip balm handy. Keeps my lips moist and adds just a touch of color! What I especially love is knowing that I am not putting harsh chemicals on my lips. Even my children can borrow it. I would absolutely recommend this item!
    Priti P.
    Lexington, KY
    Love the flavor and how well it works on my lips to keep them smooth! I feel the products are well made and appropriate. Also, they tend to last longer as they have good packaging. I felt it's a good product and brand, that I would recommend to others to use. I have also tried to peppermint one which leaves a tingly sensation.
    Kate C.
    Los angeles, CA
    My lips are the absolute worst especially during fall and winter so i decided to get a new lilbalm which i am currently in need of long story short i tried burts and bees and its soo moisturizing chapstick is definitely a life essential!
    Jessica S.
    Cincinnati, OH
    Burt's Bees is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE brand of lip balm. Besides the fact that it is environmentally conscious, the formula is fantastic. I have been a loyal customer for over 10 years now and I keep a tube of their balm in my purse, in my vanity, at work, and by my bed! My favorite "flavors" are strawberry and pink grapefruit!
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?
    Megan M.
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Does this taste like strawberries?
    Brialee N.