BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Stacie P.
    Geneva, OH
    Not only does this taste great but it also makes you’re lips feel very soft and moisturized. I use pretty much daily but sometimes during the winter I have to poly a little more often but still love the results.
    Nataliya s.
    Auburn, WA
    Jennifer L.
    Gray, TN
    I really like the flavor and you just can’t go wrong with the brand. It is more expensive, and it will dry your lips out if you overuse. I really like the subtle tint for light makeup days. I would buy again.
    Olive R.
    This lip balm is ok but it’s more colorful/scented than moisturizing. I enjoy burt’s bees if there are no other products around but I wouldn’t buy it again. Overall an ok product but I wouldn’t recommend unless you’re going for scent and look.
    Connor H.
    Lynchburg, VA
    I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!! It feels good on my lips and it leaves a little tint which I love. Super easy to apply and the price is great. My favorite lip balm to use. It is my go to lip balm product.
    anyas s.
    This product doesn’t have a sticking feeling left over after it is applied and I love that it is very moisturizing without making me feel super gross. I also think the shape of the container is convieniant for simply keeping it it your pocket.
    Tami T.
    woodlake
    I love this lip balm, I’m a chapstick junkie and I love it’s all natural ingredients! It’s super moisturizing and you can find it at rite aid! I have several flavors of it but the strawberry is my favorite!
    Jessie W.
    Edgewater, NJ
    In love with the smell of strawberry. I love burts bee chopstick cause it keeps the dryness out from my lip, especially during the winter. Its reasonable price and small enough to bring everywhere with me.
    Ariana C.
    Marietta, GA
    I actually have the regular Burt’s Bees and have loved it ever since I bought it. Sometimes a film surrounds my mouth when I haven’t eaten in a while and talk a lot and I was a little disappointed that this happens because that’s what other chapsticks done but what’s different about this one is you can just wipe it away without your lips feeling crusty and easily reapply. Burt’s Bees is definitely the way to go if you’re trying to shy away from alcohol in other chapsticks.
    Carla B.
    Tampa, FL
    No matter what other balms I try I always keep coming back to this brand. It’s one of the very few drugstore brands that I can’t live without. This one has a nice and soft color to it and smells amazing!
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?