BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Ashley C.
    Scottsdale
    It's a really good product, i enjoy using it. This prosuct is one of my favorites because it also isn't tested on animals, so its cruelty free. I would highly reccommend it.
    Amanda B.
    Vienna, WV
    It works quickly for rapid relief. It’s readily availability at most stores. It’s not a mess to apply or to carry along with you in a pocket. The cost is reasonable.
    Valeriia P.
    Nice smell, cool soothing! Usable at any time of the year. I have lip balms in every corner in my flat. BB has a natural formula and can be used for children. If you like fruit flavors try this one, maybe it will be your favorite!
    Valerie D.
    Virginia Beach
    This cost a little more than regular chapstick but is completely worth it. When I feel my lips are dry, i use this, and within 2 days, my lips feel soft and smooth again.
    member-6edcaa5ee
    Leaves my lips so smooth and the dead skin falls right off !!! Long lasting sometimes I fall asleep with it on I usually get mines at Walmart !! Apply on just like lipstick !! Always my first buy !! Love this product !
    Elizabeth M.
    Elkhart
    I definitely recommend getting this. The smell is amazing. Keeps your lips moisturize all the time. You can not go wrong with burts bees products they are that good.
    Kaitlin C.
    Acushnet, MA
    Very hydrating. Healed my cracked dry lips overnight after only two applications. Lasts long only reapplied after eating. Love Burt’s bees packaging. Must have for me I keep it in my purse and repurchase every month!
    Ashley R.
    Meridian , ID
    My daughter loves this chapstick! It’s a little waxy for me, but she likes that she can apply it by herself. She’s only used it once and it was bought at Walmart.
    Rachel K.
    Hayward, CA
    This and the regular peppermint one are my go to chapsticks especially when the weather gets colder or dryer. They're not the cheapest, but I think they are affordable to the general public. I prefer the peppermint one just for the flavor/scent aspect.
    Vanesa F.
    i loved this chapstick because it was so refreshing and lightweight on my lips. the packaging was adorable. i also love the fact that burt bees is organic. i would definitely recommend it to others
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?