BY BURT'S BEES

• 100% Natural
  • Moisturizing Coconut Oil And Shea Butter
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

HOW TO USE:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?3 Answers
    Destiny A.
    Reno
    I love liked this product a lot because ot is an all natural product and it healed my lips really fast. This is the best thing you could possibly put on your lips.
    Heather D.
    I love this brand, their lip balm got me started. I love that there is manyh options of flavor. It has a small tingle of mint and is so refreshing and moisturizing
    Victoria C.
    The taste and smell are delicious so that’s a plus in addition to how yummy it feels on your lips! If you want a little extra on your lips this winter, this is for you!
    Janette L.
    I love this product. It has natural ingredients and lasts for a while Not sticky and has a tint of color to it. Smells delightful and a great value for the price.
    Mar P.
    Vancouver, WA
    I love the smooth sensation my lips get when I run them together after applying this. Although not 5 stars for me, still a really good product. Cheap because a little goes a long way.
    Kelsy P.
    South Ogden, UT
    Burt's Bees is the only lip balm I will use. I have sensitive skin and lips. The original Burt's Bees or the peppermint are great at protecting and soothing lips.
    Keisha D.
    Kearns, UT
    The winter time sucks for my lips. This stuff is amazing a moisturizing they help my cracked lips so well! It has a wonderful smell and the ingredients are great!
    Lakrisha S.
    Really really like this product, works great on preventing chapped lips, a little more pricey than some of the other options but I love the all natural ingredients
    Eden W.
    Canoga Park, CA
    I live anything by burts bees but this in particular helps heal and prevent my chapped lips. I also apply a light layer before my lipstick to help with moisture.
    Vanessa H.
    Lansing, MI
    This product off the top is amazing! Not only does it have such a unique texture, it smells amazing! I would recommend usage of this product anytime of the year!
    Sonia D.
    New haw , Surrey
    Who else absolutely loves the strawberry lip balm?